Gonzalez For Senate

Good evening, Good afternoon, and Good night to all my fellow citizens. My name is USA2019gonzalez. I am running for Senator of the State of Firestone. I am a simple citizen who wants to represent you in the Senate. I’ve ran before but lost. I’ve seen the problems with our state and I want to fix it.

Who Am I?
I am a Firestone Citizen looking to help people. Many politicians have had high ranking positions in their respective department but I want to show people that a simple citizens can be voted in office. You don’t have to be rich nor successful, you just have to be open and caring for the State.

EXPERIANCE

• Previous DOT employee.
  • Current Alderman in the Redwood City Council.
  • Currently employed in FNN.

Although these positions aren’t generally the best to become a Senator, (except Alderman position) I have seen through out my months as Alderman how the City has little to no power. As a DOT employee I know that there are great people out there who work for our state. I am a simple citizen who wants to bring their views into Congress along with my fellow citizens views and better our state.

Agenda

First and foremost, I don’t choose this job to make a name out of myself but to help my fellow citizens. I know great people with great business plans but lost hope. I like to be among the people and help them out. My agenda is to help prosper, encourage, and stabilize our citizens. My Agenda:

• Work with DoCM to bring back the Business Mass Shifts thus help businesses.
  • Help our citizens learn more about our government and our laws. Many people don’t know how the government works.
  • Transparency between the government and its people.
  • Write bills on hate crimes. Many times we are targeted because of our beliefs, values, and race. I will condemn it, I will help stop it.
  • Employment Plan, which would help citizens look for jobs. We need jobs in order to lower crime.
  • Clear separation between State and City/County Governments. I believe we should have limited State Government interference and entrust our city and county government to resolve it.

If elected, I will try to have an open office. Meaning, I will be in game hearing your concerns. I am pretty active on Roblox. I play every day. I always respond to DM’s. I may not be the perfect candidate, but sure will work to be it.

I truly want to help our citizens prosper in our State. I ask for your vote and support. Together we will shape Firestone. In your hands is the fate is this election, neither candidate controls the election, you the people control it. Elect someone who represents your views and values.
If you have any further questions, contact me on discord: USA2019gonzalez#0023. I am open to questions.

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

yes support.

3 Likes

Pardon?

3 Likes

I’ll support since you actually have some plans. Some are iffy but you took time out of your day to make a decent speech and have a bit experience.

3 Likes
  • Write bills on hate crimes. Many times we are targeted because of our beliefs, values, and race. I will condemn it, I will help stop it.

W

support

3 Likes

So, many time in-game people are targeted because they are expressing their views on something. Some people think its okay to target them and kill them. I’ve experienced it before. Therefore, I want to be harder on people who think that is okay. We’re not their parents, but we as a State must stop such behavior.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

when did anyone in v2 kill someone based on their views??

2 Likes

Good question. I’ve seen some people expressing their views or values or some thing in that area and then randomly getting killed. I’ve seen people admit to killing them because of their views. I’ve experienced it before.

2 Likes

I mean, majority of people that get shot/targeted are for snitching on people, being petty on arrests/citations, or being an enemy for getting the person in-trouble/prosecuted

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like