Gonzalez for Alderman

GONZALEZ FOR ALDERMAN

Hello, I am USA2019gonzalez and I am running for Redwood City Alderman. I want to help Redwood City become a better place. I love Redwood City and Firestone. The people who live in it and who make it awesome. Redwood is somewhat a big city and its the center of the State.

Experience

• I am a Former DOT employee.
  • I was a Uride driver.
    As of right now, I am with FNN.

Plans

• Improve the relationship between Redwood Residents and the Municipal Government
  • Update the City Charter
  • Make a Saturday Market Act, which would encourage business to operate on Saturdays for the public.
  • Code Enforcement
  • V3 legislation to support the housing update
  • and I’m open to more ideas

Why me?
I know I’m not the most perfect candidate, but I truly want to make Firestone great. I plan to start off in Redwood. I want to improve Redwood and along the road, God willing, become the Mayor. I am a simple citizen, I’m not like other candidates who are in high position in Departments.
I’m a plain citizens who spends his time taking to people and sitting among the citizens. I want to help you! I hope to get your vote this up coming election.
The municipal government may not have as much power as the state government, but I sure hope to help Redwood prosper, grow, and make Redwood a beautiful city. I want to “Set the standard for excellence”
God bless and have a awesome day! - USA2019gonzalez
Feel free to contact me on my Discord: USA2019gonzalez#0023

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support, and you should too!

~ CertifiedLaw

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes