Giving Departments Flashlights

Right now, no one has flashlights and let me tell you, boy its hard to search for a suspect or even walk on a path at night if there are no street lights around.

I see many LEO’s use tasers as flashlights because they have a built in light, but if I’m trying to light a SCFD scene, the last thing anyone wants to see is a LEO randomly point a taser at SCFD and civs.

It would be nice if all Public Departments (DOT, DPW, SCSO, DOC, FNG etc.) could get flashlights to have a visual on their surroundings at night. It would be great to have it at night in V2 soon. It would also be cool if this could be bought by civs at gas stations or a store.

That’s all, just a idea.

For example

13 Likes

support, sometimes when towing cars as DOT in the middle of no where, we have to use flares and that bright red light doesnt help much so we should get flashlights!!!

3 Likes

I 100% agree with this. I am unsure why it isn’t in the game, to be quite honest. I think they should give all teams that don’t have the possibility for a regular user to access (Visitor, Citizens, Prisoner, etc.) a free flashlight with their “kit”, and the regular members would be able to purchase a flashlight at a gas station. Maybe even, for CFL holders, the ability to get a flashlight at Path’s?

5 Likes

I always wondered why flashlights weren’t on the dev list back when v2 was being made. Support

4 Likes

flashlights should be sold in stores too!
support!! the flashlight could be sold at gas stations & paths (not for cfls only)

4 Likes

yes please

3 Likes

as a civ i want a flashlight too. county is dark!

5 Likes

I don’t know if this is just me or not but Flashlights should just be a standard item for anyone.

I’ve played multiple state games and most of them give both Department Employees and Civilians the option for a flashlight.

4 Likes

Also the county is dark as fuck at night…

4 Likes

yes I agree! Flashlights for everyone! -throws flash lights around hitting @anon31219655 in the head-

3 Likes

dies

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Yes please

2 Likes

Yes, support

2 Likes

150% supporting.

3 Likes

I definitely support. Walking in the DPW dump or doing roadside maintenance at night is very dangerous without a source of light.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

welp

5char

1 Like
1 Like

Homie, you expect every department member who wants decent lighting at night to spend 75 robux when the devs could make one in a matter of minutes?

2 Likes