Give your final requests for v2 by Sunday

1. Kneeling animation
  2. Flash pattern for SCFD traffic advisors
  3. Helmets for paramedics. Instead of yellow squares on the helmets, make them blue.
  4. Anchor option for SCFD rigs. It’s annoying to get flung all the time.
3 Likes

I like most of ur ideas but, I do not think Nitro boosters should get THAT many perks, Boats should be open to the public just like cars, It’s just water transportation. Same for bikes, Im sure u know back in V1 bikes were around. Bikes should be a cheap way for citizens with little to no cash (like me) to get around V2, Not only Nitro boosters.

2 Likes

-Fix Cars spinning out randomly

• Nerf the Pushbar, it pops tires from miles away
  • More Vehicle Customization
  • Ability to steal another player’s Identity
  • Customizable v2 loading screen music
2 Likes

only for upper chest and head

2 Likes

For the Prison:

1. Door(s) on the fence.
  2. Put something in the staff lounge.
1 Like

Give DOT and LEOs more cones

3 Likes

How about no

4 Likes

A real size Chris’s statue

2 Likes

- from jasonbournaxis

2 Likes

So true! all of the cars

2 Likes

BANK ROBBERIES

Instead of having 2 SCSO and 2 FSP on,
let it be any 4 LEO’s from any department
for ex.
1 DHS, 3 SCSO would enable bank robberies
3 DHS 1 FSP would enable bank robberies
0 DHS 4 SCSO
etc. you get my point

AND BEING ABLE TO PUNCH
(if you got punched a bit your health would also slowly regenerate if less then 25% damage has been done)

thanks

5 Likes

I SUPPORT

2 Likes

It wouldn’t make sense all the time, considering if a GO is on, typically all of DHS is involved with the protection of said GO and wouldn’t be able to respond to petty thefts and robbery. I think the current system is fine. State Patrol tends to patrol out of RW, which would make them plausible to respond to Prom bank robberies etc.

2 Likes

What about SCSO and FSP? instead of needing 2 of each, there could be 4 FSP and 0 SCSO, 1 FSP, 3 SCSO to enable Bank Robberies, viceversa

2 Likes

Although not a criminal, I do agree with his statement. Shouldnt matter what type of cop (as long as its SCSO or FSP), should just have to be 4 cops.

4 Likes

When trying to exit a vehicle w/ a broken limb you are stuck inside the vehicle(passenger side). May you please fix that.

3 Likes

Make it so you can get broken bones from crashing your car(would be funny with all the bacon hairs ramming into cops and breaking their bones) or make it so getting hit by a car breaks your bones

3 Likes

wouldn’t it be funny to cause mass stress for the emts oh yes

3 Likes

Oh yes

2 Likes

I heard there’s a new phone that someone made, would be a good replacement to v2’s.

6 Likes