Secret Service Ear piece :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Taurus!

1 Like

Your bath water for 30 bucks that refills stamina

4 Likes

Roblox has one

2 Likes

Make SCFD trucks actually sound like a truck when driving them.

3 Likes
  • SWAT access to CRT seats (Truck and explorer)
  • CRT access to SWAT seats (Bearcat and truck)
  • SCSO M870 buff
  • SWAT sniper buff
  • Bearcat bigger (bigger is better)
  • Seats in back of F150 (scso and crt)
  • Bearcat anchor function (arriving on scene, no way to get out without fling, just copy and paste from bus lol)
  • Free food at stations for stamina (doughnuts or some shit)
  • Ability to whitelist LEOs for LEO vehicles
  • More epicer wins :sunglasses:
12 Likes

Make it so you can lay down and sit with broken/fractured bones.

2 Likes

no, like one of those earpieces that strings into your suit, instead of that little bluetooth one that roblox has

2 Likes

When you click on your vehicle handle, it occasionally glitches out. This glitch causes you to sit down, then get in, making you unable to drive the vehicle. If it could be fixed, that would be highly appreciated by those of us LEOs who have to get in/out of their car 3 times just to be able to pursue a suspect, who by then, is long gone.

Plus, so those crims can escape ya know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If even one of these ideas/fixes are added, I’ll be a happy man. thanks for reading.
TL;DR: Add boats, allow leos to have tools in vehicles, allow animations while bones are broken, make vehicles solid, fix the phones and teslas.

Update
We citizens are bored, I know V3 plans to deal with this but, until V3 is ready, I’d say add Boats again! I remember back in 2017, when I played FS a lot boats were around, they are no longer around. They are a ton of fun and criminals can use them!

Make only LEOS can get tools out inside vehicles. this feature was disabled for ALL players but LEOS should be able to get tools out, or maybe anyone with a job. Cops used to sit in there vehicle with a radar gun watching traffic now, they can’t do that anymore. Please add!

Bugs and ideas to prevent glitches.
Like MrNoodles said, add you can lay and sit with broken bones. It kinda ruins the roleplay when you can’t do so.

Make Firestone vehicles solid. Like, people can go though vehicles and move around and fling them, why not make vehicles solid like mayflower? This is the biggest glitch in firestone right now. I literally bought a handgun, a noob ran into my car and flung it. Please fix!

The Tesla is bought commonly because the speed and the expected (no need for gas) feature like teslas IRL however, the tesla needs gas, please fix.

Fix the phones please, the phones no longer show peoples ROBLOX ID’S every time I need to make a call I have to go to their profile and copy the ID. Please fix

5 Likes

Call CG or MD…

1 Like

Actual helmets, vests, and other gear which FNG had during v1. An M240 would be greatly appreciated. Also, the spikes at base need to be fixed to pop vehicle tires.

5 Likes

Give LEOS and FNG more cones to use

3 Likes

Amen!

1 Like

what about that thing in dms :eyes:

2 Likes

The ability to have bunker gear on the fire engines in a compartment when we are out on a call but then suddenly need them.

3 Likes

Drop your ID upon death,

3 Likes

Not only DHS cars, fix all cars! Every single car in V2 does that!

2 Likes

Get rid of the awful DOC tahoes.

2 Likes

Add wigwags to the emergency vehicles.

(Mostly LEO vehicles and would turn on on the pattern 2 and 3)

2 Likes