Gender Discrimination Regarding Attire

stupid

1 Like

While I won’t comment on the merits here, because I have a hunch where Clone is gonna go from here, y’all really are bitching about the fact you put gendered policies on attire for block characters ong. This isn’t even a trans thing (which some of y’all’s responses here are disgusting), it’s a “why does this shit exist thing.” Much like real life, policies do indeed exist regarding hair for professionalism and safety. But as the US has the 14th (which BOR.X is a copy and extension of), it’s gender neutral. Which frankly I didn’t think would be an issue for Roblox but go off I guess. Clone is, from the outer POV, the sane one here

2 Likes

hello yes i would like to report bjohn323! he does NOT let me dress up as a female! I FEEL DISGUSTED BY THIS MISAPPROPRIATION OF MY GENDER.

4 Likes

I heard some people were arguing about it in FS general and they knew it was a rouge who did it (I was also told who the lawyer was, and it wasn’t you)

1 Like

This might be the most asinine post I’ve ever came across in my 6 years of being in Firestone.

2 Likes

people keep forgetting its a lego game and not real life, you can wear whatever you want on duty, no one stops you, just change your identification to either male/female if you want to wear their attire :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Common shark L

1 Like

even if it was a trans thing it is so NOT normal to introduce this woke bs to the young ppl that are in firestone. men these days can’t decide what they want to pretend to be on a daily basis and there’s nothing okay about introducing that to a lego group. say he’s the sane one here all you want but the small intelligent percentage of firestone is going to see you as even more of a laughing stock.

2 Likes

I mean it’s already pretty obvious how this is gonna play out. Ngl, departments don’t care if you cross-dress as long as you follow their standards for the gender you’re dressing as. If they don’t allow you to do it, they violate the constitution it’s as simple as that. A lot of the responses here are making it into something it simply is not; which is absolutely ludicrous however is not entirely abnormal for Firestone. I think the answer will be simple but making it into a thing about transgender or any sort of “woke” ideology or smthn is wild dawg (as some people in the responses are doing) because it’s not that deep. Shut the fuck up.

4 Likes

You mean the hick 15 year olds who lack the ability to pursue or capability of a college education? Truly the bastion of intellect indeed. Like bro, calm yourself. It’s a LEGO game, rl politics have nothing to do with it.

5 Likes

Based

2 Likes

what’s the point of this bullshit, just causes more problems for everyone over something that you can resolve via dming ur command staff about. please stop searching for shit to disturb

3 Likes

@Clonemep enough

3 Likes

FAA has had Unisex Uniforms since @iLordOfAviation’s Administration. We don’t have enough in the budget for a female version

TD;LR, we’re two steps ahead and no one cares about my department enough to have a Female version made

2 Likes

please, please PLEASE go out into the real world and meet people that are actually representative of the LGBTQ community and not straight cisgender people

we’re humans too, just like you

4 Likes

You’re much nicer than I am Skye, I respect that

1 Like

Based progressive FAA

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

thumbs down

2 Likes