Gardening_Tools for House of Representatives

Introduction:

Greetings, my name is gardening_tools, you have most likely never heard of me but I will tell you about myself in my speech. Before I go any further I would like to thank you for reading my speech and giving me your consideration of representing you in the House of Representatives.

Activity and Experience:

I am a very active user on ROBLOX and Discord. You can find me on Discord almost every hour of the day and my DM’s will always remain open for comments, criticism, concerns, etc. I was employed by Firestone State Patrol for two months without any activity warnings or strikes or behavior strikes/suspensions. I have recently been hired as a Junior Instructor in POST and have retained my active status as well as going beyond the minimum “Co-host 4 Tiers weekly”.

Outside of Firestone I was chosen to be a Senator in Northview where I was active in editing and voting upon legislation. Northview has grown inactive and I would like to jump back into the legislative branch on a much larger scale with Firestone and represent the people by keeping an open mind and listening to others whose opinions differ from mine. With my short time there, I have missed playing an active role in the legislative branch and wish to move forward with my experience in this branch.

Plans:

While a member of the House, I plan to listen to advice from others, learn from others and continue to grow my experience in the legislative branch. I also plan to keep redundant and unnecessary bills away from becoming laws. Keeping these away from becoming laws will allow Firestone to be a more organized and realistic State. I will also listen to any ideas given to me from those in Firestone.

Conclusion:

As always, I am open to criticism, the best way to learn is to take advice from our peers. You can find my Discord under my signature, I will be more than willing to talk with you. I would like to also wish good luck to those also running for House and once again thank you

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support.
ROBLOX%20SIGNATURE

1 Like

Firestone State House of Representatives Elections of April 2018 Elections concluded

1 Like