Gamer_Optic for Arborfield City Council

Hello, I am Gamer_Optic, and I will be running for Arborfield City Council. I am not the best at speeches, but I hope I can gain your support.

Who am I?

I am relatively new to Firestone, I have played in 2018, but became the most active in November of 2019. I have since then gotten positions in the Department of Transportation, the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, the Firestone News Network, and the Firestone National Guard. I may not have a BAR Certification, but I know the law. I believe that I will be a great City Councilman, and I hope that you agree with me.

What are my goals?

Firstly, I want you to know that the people have a say. I will always listen to your voices and make sure they’re heard. I will write Legislation with the People in mind, and the safety of Arborfield. I want to keep Arborfield a peaceful place, and protected under law. With the addition of farms being added to Arborfield in V3, I want to pass legislation to protect our farmland. For example, if I am elected into the City Council of Arborfield, I would sign legislation criminalizing the act of destroying crops, as well as the ability to privately own Farmland.

Do I have Government experience?

No, I do not, however, I promise that if I am elected, all my promises will be kept, I will enact legislation that is legitimate and helpful to the people of Arborfield. This position as City Councilmen will be my stepping stone. I will keep the City and People of Arborfield safe, and most importantly, listen to the people. I hope that with this, I have gained your support. Vote Gamer for City Council, for a brighter future of Arborfield.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me below or in my Private Messages.

5 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

I support

3 Likes

support and endorsed

Senator Stamose

3 Likes

Support, hopefully we can work in council together!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes
2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Support

3 Likes
2 Likes

Support, I respect your ambition and wish you the best.

3 Likes
1 Like