FSPGate: Corruption and Deceit

I have lost faith in the god damn executive branch, we need a new leadership, and REPRESENTATIVES AND SENATORS THAT WE CAN TRUST AND NOT BACKSTAB
this is making me want to come back to congress but no one really likes me sooo
also we need fob back, looks like steve just wants to be the next super

1 Like

I knew this was gonna happen, since the little prick lost his high command rank, he literally goes overboard bias to the superintendent for an impeachment because he’s salty for his rank. This is why I had absolutely no trust in Jordan, nor Steve. Manipulation for their own good. And that’s what we call our “heroes without a cape”, corrupt fucking rats. Not an offense to the entire department.

2 Likes

Just letting you know it wasn’t my policy.

2 Likes

Where’s the FBI now?

1 Like

Just disgusting.

1 Like

Please refrain from breaking the forum rules.

Refer here for a complete list: Forum Usage Guidelines

2 Likes

@Markehabashi @Stevetron8170 @BennamStyle @officerjordan10

u%20played%20urself

4 Likes

Such a disgrace that our own members of the Firestone State Patrol and a senator and a representative decided to feed the governor lies.

2 Likes

I don’t have much to say, but all I, as well as @TheFurryFish can tell you is we were added to the chat after it all happened (when fob was added as well) - so we had no direct involvement in this.

Other than that, I wish FSP good luck on restoring everything from this incident.

3 Likes

Push for a perm ban on all of them except bjohn and post revokes and impeachments on the “trustees”

1 Like

Wow. Insane.

1 Like
9 Likes

POST certs were revoked for the four individuals.

2 Likes

I think it was kyle’s policy

1 Like

Oh well, it’s kinda irrelevant anyways.

1 Like
1 Like

Should have made the door the group dm @DannyboyJurist

2 Likes

Good thing this drama is now over as two out of the four people have been barred from public office. Next thing you know this will be in the past as the biggest firestone scandal ever, thank you to path and env for exposing these four

1 Like

Inb4 SCSO drama

3 Likes

The post was 10 days old y u revive @jasonbourneaxis

1 Like