FSP suggestions

As the Superintendent, I’m looking for way I can imrove FSP in the eyes of both the general public and the law enforcement command.

Your recommendions (as the citizens of Firestone) are vital to success and will be taken into carefull consideration. I hope that FSP as a whole can imrove in the eyes of the general public over the next few weeks as we contine our reformation process. I’m currently looking at ways to generally improve the department’s overall conduct. I have begun by imposing a strict zero-tolerance policy towards immaturity or immoral behavior as well as unprofessional conduct. All Troopers as well as the command staff have been warned to follow it or face disciplinary action.

What are some other ways you think we can improve upon as a department?

Timshep07
State Patrol Superintendent

2 Likes

Could we get like a definite in writing plan of jurisdictions? I know fedora made one but like not one follows it. I still see FSP troopers in Redwood, and I am not saying that is a bad thing. Just we have SCSO and FSP and DHS and DOC and MP so we really need to come up with a plan where everyone is happy and whole still using our resources wisely. So in short, help solve the jurisdiction problem.

4 Likes

I will work on creating on a new policy as well as a new jurisdictional map in accordance with Fed to address the confusion directly.

3 Likes

Can you teach your Troopers the Bill of Rights?

3 Likes

Troopers*, and I believe yes, they should be tasked with reading parts at a time, then having a assement on that part. Then they just keep going down and down till they finish.

3 Likes

Remove the superintendent role and bump everyone Superintendent-major back one rank

theres many reasons why this needs to be done.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like