FSP should patrol waters

, ,

If we’re approaching this from a realistic standpoint, CG would not be actively patrolling waters unless they’re on a recovery/rescue mission on a large body of water as requested by fire department.

1 Like

1 Like

uh, no. coast guard does more then search and rescue irl…

1 Like

OK WE GET IT WE DONT NEED 90 PPL TO SAY ITS CGS JOB

1 Like

ese es el trabajo de los guardacostas

2 Likes

but its not fsp job it is cg job…

1 Like

i know
i am the daddy of the CG
in a cabinet meeting years ago (the only one fed ever attended) they were asking who should patrol the waters
i suggested the FNG CG
you’re welcome @ CG

its just THIS KEEPS GETTING BUMPED WITH PPL SAYING “this is cgs job” WE KNOW!!!

1 Like

ya but people need to know it is not fsp job it is cg job to water…?

1 Like

fsp has asu, thats better than boats… what more do yall want damn

1 Like
ik bruh
1 Like

yeah sure but cg’s job is to patrol the water not fsp…

1 Like

:expressionless: IM AWARE!!!

1 Like

just making sure you know it is cg’s job…

1 Like

ok but where would you find a state police boat irl, not many have those boats…

1 Like

Can DOBW get a boat though so we have a job. :frowning:

1 Like

hey no disrespect but, what is the job of DOBW?

1 Like

In theory the job of DOBW was to regulate the waterways like DoH regulates the health system or how DOA regulates the airspace; but, since fed is making it where anyone can drive a boat we have become obsolete in that regard. The next idea, which in some ways is better, is giving DOBW a boat and team and giving tours, conducting environmental tests, helping people out in the waters for non-emergency reasons, etc.

1 Like

so like dobw can say “DEADLY CHEMICALS IN THE WATER NO ONE CAN DRIVE BOATS” and I have to follow that?

1 Like

We would never shutdown the entire lake for a role play unless like we had a server dedicated to it and it was planned out in advance with the CDC, SCFD, CG, and other departments. Plus, in our training curriculum we specifically tell our employees that they aren’t allowed to start a role play without BoD+ permission. On a regular basis you may see us work on small parts of the lake such as the pier, near the bridge pillars, etc you shouldn’t see massive closures besides what I stated above. Sort of like how DOT close roads for roleplays. It doesn’t last forever and it doesn’t take up the entire map nor prohibit you from enjoying your time in SC.

3 Likes

will there be civ boat licenses or will it just be buy one

1 Like