FSP/ SCSO Desk sergeant

A desk sergeant at SCSO or FSP. This could be a feature where if you would walk into FSP/SCSO you’d see a character like the car spawners that you can click and see options for what you can do. The options could be to report crimes, configure your vehicle’s flags (meaning that you can report it as stolen and if pulled up in the MDT, leo’s would see the flag and investigate, and if you wanted to unreport it you could go back and do that.) You’d also be able to pay off citations so after you get a citation, you wouldn’t pay for it immediately and you’d have to go the FSP/SCSO station and pay off the citation. If you don’t pay off the citation in 5 days then you would get your license suspended so when LEO would look you up on the database there would be a flag saying license suspended. There could probably also be more features such as reporting crimes or paying off bounties, not sure. I don’t know but I think this would just be an overall really cool feature to add. Have a great day :slight_smile:

7 Likes

if desk duty ever becomes a thing, we ALL know who’s gonna draw the short straw on that one

5 Likes
  • vehicle flagging will be abused
  • we can’t pay off citations
  • there’s no mdt ingame
  • there’s no licenses

visible confusion

6 Likes

I’m assuming this is a suggestion for V3

6 Likes

We already have one. His name is @crankyIuke

8 Likes

no no no

desk sergeants, at the very minimum, do something.

6 Likes

I mean maybe for Version 3

4 Likes