FSP Motorcycle Division/Suggestion

Since the devs said they are working on motorcycles and bicycles (somewhere in around feb 2018) I think FSP (Firestone State Patrol) Should get a Motorcycle division, not SCSO nor DHS. This Division would, of course, specialize in traffic operations since (FSP:ASU) Is shutdown now, I don’t know if it will be added back to v3 it’s possible, but I think FSP Should be the department to get motorcycles since they are really the Department for pursuits, traffic operations, etc. But this vehicle would be able to go 95 MPH Why? to stop the SRT. This Motorcycle division could also be primarily used to place spike strips ahead of roads since they would be so fast with so much gas and I think this would be great in Firestone, What do you think?

What’s the point of a motorcycle? Motorcycles are quicker, faster, more maneuverable, not to mention they can go places cars can’t, They can do a u-turn in much less space and much more there gas would be 30 instead of the average vehicle’s gas at say 20. This would and can also be implemented into DHS for obvious reasons.

(If Motorcycles or bikes were already added I don’t know since I haven’t played v2 in some time as I don’t really play anymore but I play sometimes to chill)

4 Likes

FSP already got too much stuff, no, just no.

The only department that may have motorcycle division is DHS just for motorcades.

6 Likes

FSP’s practically gonna become the NYPD at this point.
NYPD = FSP
NYPD Aviation = FSP ASU
NYPD Harbor Unit = FSP Marine Unit
NYPD Highway Patrol Division = basically still FSP
NYPD Motorcycle Unit = FSP Motorcycle Division
at this point they’re gonna be getting friggin horses from the Mounted Unit or something
so, like, let’s not?

6 Likes

True
a

6 Likes

Just no…

3 Likes

fsp doesn’t have a marine unit last I checked and that was about 5 seconds ago

2 Likes

what do you mean fsp has too much stuff, our main draw for recruitment was the ASU and it got shutdown

2 Likes

I Do not mind people disagreeing with my opinion, however, to say ‘fsp’ already has too much is just not a right opinion to have. In Firestone, we are trying to be as realistic as possible not to mention FSP doesn’t have that much. as stated above FSP:ASU Was shutdown and may never return motorcycles would NOT be in pursuits ramming vehicles obviously that would be for cars this division would be specialized in traffic operations, as I already said like taking down faster vehicles by deploying spike strips to take down faster vehicles such as the SRT. I Already gave great detail of why a motorcycle is needed In FSP and your response is ‘fsp already has too much’ What do they have too much of? Does that make the game worse? No. I also already said DHS Might get it to for obvious reasons however, FSP needs it way more than DHS because while they could use them in motorcades, People (criminals trust me I’ve been in hydra’ we target DHS to take down House of rep, Executive, etc. People would just shoot DHS agents off the motorcycles like insane using a Tahoe is way better. I would like for someone to actually tell me Why this would be bad in Firestone. SCSO > SWAT They have AR-15’S, Bearcats, and more.
DHS> IO,CRT, SECRET SERVICE,FPS, (And possible canine unit in the future)
FSP: No primary Division other than small things like Traffic Divisions and etc,

Why is this always about department wars and who has ‘more’ A department is good when it has all the necessary tools to properly function as a Department/Agency and FSP Lacks that since they are supposed to be the primary department for traffic and pursuits and without a Motorcycle it makes there job not as effective as it could be.

3 Likes

What do you mean…

FSP ASU = Shutdown
FSP Marine Unit doesn’t exist
The highway patrol is basically FSP.
Motorcycles would be the first real division since ASU is shutdown.

2 Likes

i’m about 50% sure there were FSP boats at one point…
… no?

3 Likes

No, those were National Guard coast guards lol they used to chase me in the water when I was trying to evade law enforcement…good times now boats are GONE https://www.roblox.com/Groups/group.aspx?gid=3189753

2 Likes

FSP never had boats, the only departments with boats were:

• DoC Marien Division
  • NG Coast Guard
  • SCFD Search&Rescue

Right now I think motorcycles are unneeded and would make LEOs overpowered again. The SRT is one of the few opportunities left for criminals to actually escape us. Every other car is just too slow and after 5 seconds most pursuits end, because the suspects tires were taken down (Realism?). If we add motorcycles they should be really restricted to a few FSP members (about 20). Also I’m not sure if motorcycles are really caring Spike strips.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen motorcycles deploy spike strips and yeah just like the FSP:Traffic division (or whatever it is) they only have a Limited amount of members I’m not sure the exact amount but I’d assume it’s around 15-25. Also I don’t think they would be OP because take into mind, it would be VERY easy to shoot and kill a cop on a motorcycle, they would NOT be able to perform pit maneuvers (pop wheels) and it’s very hard to actually get a successful spike strip setup trust me LOL Spikesrips have only worked on me ONCE I Always just drive around them so I don’t think it’s too OP and trust me I see your point but you just need to KNOW the map, and be a decent driver I’ve evaded officers in my mustang (fastest car I’ve ever owned) which goes 80, But it’s because I know the map very good and I know shortcuts. and Yes that is realistic like 95% (not a fact just my opinion) of pursuits end in the suspect being caught from what I know (I gtg lol)

1 Like

Hell nah. Faster vehicles means less inter-department cooperation to stop criminals and it’ll reduce the primary patrol area for LEOs.

1 Like

What? The motorcycle would have to use a lot of inter-dep cooperation…They can’t get in pursuits a motorcycle is nothing to a car they would NOT be able to perform pit maneuvers, they would not be able to pop wheels, or even set up a roadblock. They would have to use other units to assist them like mad.

1 Like

UPDATE: It has been confirmed that FSP:ASU Will not be in v2 nor v3 so you can kiss ASU goodbye pretty much

1 Like

Buh bye ASU. Rip your position in ASU even if you worked super duper hard for it.

2 Likes

Believe you are thinking of DoC sir

2 Likes

???

2 Likes

the fuck is this?

Cx :slight_smile: smile

2 Likes