FS Governor Elections

I’m openly stating that I will be voting for OfficerVideoGame and PwnzorSausage, as I am in huge support for their desire to fix the massive mess of the FS Courts system. We need to lock up high crime criminals who keep repeating the same crimes everyday without serious punishment. We need to trust officers under OATH and through their submitted evidence reports on each situation in the county. Right now the courts denies EVERY case without a video or photo. Fun fact? Not all real world departments have body cameras or even dash cameras, so how is it realistic anyway?

#OVGandPwnzor got my vote.

4 Likes

10-4 copy

3 Likes

10-4 good buddy time for these elections to be a landslide win for ovg and pwn

7 Likes

To other users: please keep in mind that you are not allowed to create posts like this for it only causes spam. If you support a candidate, please use their thread to express such support.

P.S. - Fedora is fine for this incident.

6 Likes

courts are perfectly fine…?

2 Likes

sir yes sir

2 Likes

Support, court could be usefull for the first time.

firefightersreallife,
FSP Trooper

2 Likes

is this because the justices were forced to decline your case?

2 Likes

communismphobic

2 Likes

probs

2 Likes

This could cause opened bias within the election results for Firestone with the owner of the group announcing it. I am not saying you would but I’m saying it would lead to a more potential of it

3 Likes

When fedora wants something he gets it ig

3 Likes

He’s a normal civillian, let him roleplay.

6 Likes

Fedora, nothing is wrong with the courts. We/They couldn’t accept your case as it LEGIT VIOLATED THE CONSTITUTION!

3 Likes

Just going out here and saying, was not cool of you to publicly announce who you were voting for I mean you have a status in the public and people follow your decisions…

3 Likes

their is 1 thing wrong w/ the courts one of the CJ’s.

3 Likes

It did since without viable evidence they are forced to and the Judicial branch isn’t within the Executive branches control. The only thing they have ‘control’ over is appointments and they way OVG is handling it, He needs the CCJ’s approval for it to ensure they are fine

3 Likes

Well, yes there is going to be things wrong with it, as with anything, but I wouldn’t call is a “mess.”

3 Likes

There wont be any bias, vote will still be votes.

3 Likes

“Bias” is kinda how elections determine things.

3 Likes