Freeway System

It would be nice to have freeway systems for example insted of having only 1 main freeway witch is the 401 Fwy why not add more? We could have bigger junctions more exits and unique designs somthing like the 110/105 freeway interchange here in L.A. There could also be carpool lanes wich could be used for busses and taxis and cars that have 2+ in a car. There could also be fastrack taking 2 left lanes, Fastrack would be better here is how it would work. You buy a transponder in game money from DOT then you place it on the car windsheild and then on the freeway there will be scanners looking for transponders if there is none while the car is in the lane FSP or it will take a picture of the licance plate and car type color model etc and it would send to LEO departments.

2 Likes

all i read was just lag lag lag lag lag lag lag.

2 Likes

We could just add 2 more freeways or you could lower down graphics

2 Likes

We cant fit all those freeways on a tropical island

1 Like

Dirt roads :eyes:

2 Likes

This is unnecessary for Firestone. Something similar to the Fastrack was suggested on another forum and what I can tell you is that it’s not good. If you make people pay for using the 401, people would rather not use it at all.

2 Likes

It sounds great in theory but the only reason why the US has an interstate system is because it is so large. It’s not possible to make a large map in Roblox, so even having the 401 is kind of unnecessary if you think about it. Once again I like your idea and wish it was possible but it doesn’t make sense for Firestone.

2 Likes

Can the dev make the map bigger?

2 Likes

The bigger the map, the more it’ll lag.

2 Likes