Freedom of Information Petition - Joint Task Force

If you read my post, it requests all unclassified information regarding the Joint Task Force.

1 Like

If all information regarding the Joint Task Force is indeed classified, why mention it at all? As @Butsworth mentioned, information regarding state intelligence services and foreign operations which can harm future relations is to be kept classified until it is deemed “safe” to release. If this is the case, why even verify that such a group even exists, with potential to ruin all current and future foreign relations, not to mention whatever else the JTF is doing.

@Butsworth your comment about me “kicking up dirt” and allegedly “asking those without clearance to illegally leak some of that material” is one that strikes me as particularly offensive. I have no idea as to why the Governor of this great state would take such a strong stance on a simple FoI request.

@MisterGermanAidan if you have such an issue with my “tone”, I would also like to hear your opinion of the Governor’s reply.

@DannyboyJurist I am “like this” because I want to ensure that the survival of this state is secured, however not through immoral, shady, and/or illegal reasons. Also, I find that the Attorney General calling someone “moronic” highly immature for someone of your stature, leading me to believe that you have “ignorance” towards how to effectively write with proper tone and appropriate lexicon.

I expect higher maturity from those in such positions of power that you don’t call your own citizens “idiotic”, “moronic”, “ignorant”, and that you don’t allege the same with accusations almost worthy of treason.

1 Like

so your accusing me of almost committing treason?

1 Like

That is not what I said. If you read my comment, it was in response to the Governor’s slights against me, where he levels accusations almost worthy of being called treasonous against myself.

1 Like

well in all honestly this turned into a very simple shit show and I hope you understand that any information about this jtf buts mentioned will probaly not be released

1 Like

My main issue with this whole “shitshow” is that the Governor even mentioned it in the first place. If a group so classified such as this one is to be completely hidden from public view without releasing any information, why even take the change of mentioning it at all? After today’s events and this post, everyone knows that the Joint Task Force does exist, and that it is conducting operations that are deemed harmful if released to the public. The fact that the Governor mentioned it in his State of the State Address is something I find extremely suspicious, and one might say even idiotic.

1 Like

classified is classified. get over it.

3 Likes

First off – the fact that you change your demands as soon as you realize things aren’t working out only proves that you realize that you are wrong.

Second off – everything regarding the task force aside from its existence is classified. That is it. You have nothing to benefit from this whatsoever. The fact that you’re asking for it makes me believe that you’re just trying to scrape together whatever power you can and stir up some drama.

Lastly,

4 Likes

And what?

1 Like

This is horrible.

1 Like

u hella demanding there

jtf sounds cool tho

2 Likes

yea it does sound cool and yea his demanding tone is rude

1 Like

I am here today to request any and all information you have in your possession regarding the Joint Task Force, which was revealed to the public this afternoon by the Governor of the State of Firestone during his ten-minute long State of the State Address, which I have other words for. Alas, this is not the time and place for those words.

Pursuant to Section 10 of the Bill of Rights of this great state, as a citizen of the aforementioned, I am exercising my right to information from state entities regarding unclassified information. Failure to comply with this request for the information mentioned above will result in legal action through the State of Firestone judicial system.

1 Like

ok there you go he gave you all the unclassified information about the jtf whats ur problem now

4 Likes

we gonna have the cia reveal everything they do and have them put all the things they do on a google doc too just because the president mentioned it?

3 Likes

precisely

1 Like

Unnecessary necropost

1 Like