FrancisHUnderwood & Sharkfish82 For Governor and Lieutenant Governor

You have my full support and endorsement.

Techiey
Former Speaker of the House

3 Likes
1 Like

Support.

SteelTrigger
Firestone State Patrol Lieutenant

2 Likes

What are your beliefs in the Private Sector and growing businesses wishing to be implemented in Firestone?

1 Like

Full support and endorsement.

Signed,
OfficerVideoGame

2 Likes

To explain my support:

Time and time again Francis has proved to me he has a deep and valid understanding of the issues in Firestone. He proves it here, with in-depth and high quality plans.

Shark has the experience needed for Lieutenant Governor and hell use it well.

I encourage everyone to vote for both of these people as they have by far the most experience, but more importantly, more understanding of what firestone needs.

5 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I believe the private sector is a very important thing to maintain within Firestone as it gives us the citizens more freedom in running our own businesses and aspirations. Take for example the food trucks I think fed mentioned a while back, it livens up the community. Another business is also the Bank of Firestone founded by Jason.

Anyways, I do believe it is something to stay on top of and hopefully with dev support, we can really push off these businesses off the ground (like giving the bank of Firestone loaning powers :eyes:)

4 Likes

Supported and Endorsed.

-Frixtro

2 Likes
1 Like

Supporto

3 Likes

Full Support.

Senator | B_ear

3 Likes
1 Like

Support,
Former #1 County Executive Ash1835

3 Likes

Full support, good luck my dudes

3 Likes

Support.

Rep. Skye Jones
Former Secretary of State

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

This is just a message to our supporters on the forums, I am trying to get a interview done sometime soon and I also hope that you all tune in for the debate this weekend to here what we think.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like