FNG:Air National Guard

I was thinking of some new development ideas I could recommend for the new SC map, and FNG:Air National Guard came to mind.

Description: Firestone Air National Guard is a specialized division of Firestone National Guard, the Air National Guard’s job would consist of Intercepting Airspace Violators, Hovering over the Governor’s Airspace when he’s in a building (to make sure no other aircraft fly into the governor’s airspace), Shooting down hostile aircraft, and a variety of other tasks.

Requirements: Must be Corporal+ in FNG, Must have ARC (Advanced Rotorcraft Certificate, can be obtained from FDOA), Must have NO MORE than 1 felony or misdemeanor on their arrest record.

Max member limit: 12

Like? Comment? Thoughts on this suggestion? Feel free to share your thoughts on this below.

Also, for those who are thinking “Shooting down hostile aircaft”, no the planes won’t be free to fly for all citizens, it’s for those who are either Private Pilot License, Commericial Pilot License, Rotorcraft Pilot License, and Advanced Rotorcraft Certificate Certified.

Here’s an example of how an airspace violator scenario would run:

Say that there’s a PPL Certified pilot flying in Class A airspace(0-300 studs) and is somewhat approaching restricted airspace, Air National Guard would intercept the plane and say something like “N0##, you are flying in restricted airspace, you have been intercepted by Air National Guard”, “If you have received this transmission, respond by saying “Roger” in ATC1”, if they do those steps then the ANG Pilot will start giving such orders as “Make a right turn and keep flying straight” “Advance to Class B Airspace (300-1500 studs)”, and the order that the ANG pilot gives them the first time, they will repeat that 3 times, if the pilot they are intercepting has ignored those 3 warnings then the ANG PIlot is authorized to shoot down the aircraft.

4 Likes

Why would you take someone into a military position with a felony?

1 Like

fdoa won’t license anyone to fly aircraft with felonies so gl to whoever gets in with a felony at getting anywhere

2 Likes

lol forgot to read fdoa certification regulations

1 Like

actually i might be stupid, that might be what it says rn

edit: yep, the regulation currently says 1 felony or misdemeanors, gonna have to fix that

1 Like

thanks for letting me know about that ahead of time

1 Like

why would they give fng heli’s if fsp’s was literally taken out for lag purposes

l o l .

2 Likes

they where just taken out for a reason, yea ^

1 Like

Look at the new SC map, why would you remove the helicopters if you’re going to add an airport to the new SC map, makes no sense at all.

1 Like

@Marstar148AltTemp I understand, If you’re talking about the New map, then yeah, old map theres no point

1 Like

the airport doors are just gonna teleport u to the airport game tho

1 Like

LMAO, that’s so dumb af. who builds and airport in the game (potentially creating lag) and the doors to it teleport you to a different game. very dumb.

2 Likes

“so dumb af” 10/10

1 Like

Unless aviation becomes prominent in FS, ANG will have as nuch in-game activity as the army element: Rare

It wont serve its true purpose as often and air assets will just collect dust on the ground

Its a no from me

1 Like

How about:

-Zero Criminal Record
-No division

• We don’t even have airplanes, are you gonna yell off at ASU all day??

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

1 Like