Fishin4Kitty and Hmmm_Poul for Arborfield Mayor/Deputy Mayor

Table of Contents

Chapter I: Introduction
Chapter II: Past Experience
Chapter III: Plans for the City
Chapter IV: Deputy Mayor Information
Chapter V: Wrapping Up/Campaign Discord

Chapter I: Introduction

Greetings and thank you for reading. My name is Fishin4Kitty. I’ve been a Citizen of the State of Firestone for about three years. Through my time within this great state, I’ve joined my fellow congressmen in serving the citizens. Through my time, I’ve made friends with many people and seen the kindness many people here have to offer. I have also seen the wonders and intelligence which people within the discord and group hold in all fields of knowledge, ranging from medical to law enforcement and legislative, this has led me to love this state.

Chapter II: Past Experience

Throughout my time here, I’ve tried many fields. You can learn about my experience in Firestone and other groups here: Trello

Chapter III: Plans for the City

Businesses have been my utmost priority throughout my career. I believe that the foundation of this state and its community is built through private business. As Mayor of Arborfield, I hope to only need to do one term so that I may bring about the changes I hope for as soon as possible. As Mayor, I hope to do the following:

• Work closely with the State and County Legislature to address and fix issues within the City.
  • Create “The Arborfield Business Program” which is a weekly program hosted by the Mayor, Deputy Mayor, and Press Secretary to bring attention to new and old businesses within the Mayor, increasing the number of customers, and hopefully businesses that come to the City.
  • Work with my choice of Press Secretary to address news organizations on all moves which occur by the City Government, allowing for 100% transparency.
  • Organize efforts to work with businesses such as Capital Gas and the Stapleton Power Grid to better organize repair efforts when needed.
  • Listen to Arborfield Citizens on other issues which need to be addressed.

Chapter IV: Deputy Mayor Information

Hmmm_Poul
My experience in Firestone politics has been an interesting one. And while my name isn’t some big, known user; my qualifications are ever-present.

I served as a 2 term Congressman in the House of Representatives. Now, I will admit in my time there, I did not show the best activity, nor did I propose any bills. However, in defense of that, Firestone has been pretty well set. New legislation hasn’t been needed, and I was not going to legislate just for the heck of legislating. I wanted to make useful legislation, which no opportunity showed itself. At least not until v3 comes out.

Second to this, I served as a Redwood Alderman, where I did write a piece of legislation, but was advised by my fellow Alderman cityuser, to not propose it. I also have served as an Arborfield City Councilman, where I served as Council Chairperson.

Chapter V Wrapping Up/Contact Information

I hope through this speech I have convinced you as to why you should vote for me. Please direct Message me at Beans#9081 if you have any questions!

Signed,
Fishin4Kitty
The Candidate For You

“There may be people who have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do - and I believe that."

-Derek Jeter

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Technically nothing says I cannot support myself so, support.

2 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

gl support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

3 Likes

SUPPORT.

3 Likes

su port

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support!!

3 Likes

I am glad you were able to acknowledge and truthfully talk about yourself, do you believe your activity will improve as Deputy Mayor? If I recall, you previously said that you were available for limited times throughout the day (10 PM or later if I recall correctly)

2 Likes