Firestone's crime rate

Okay, so we all know Firestone is turning into Chicago city. I And others are always doing mass amounts of crimes, I mean my god…There is so much crime in fact, in my opinion, it makes FS un-realistic. And this could be easily avoided with a few simple things that I think won’t even lag the game up, first, let’s start with why FS crime rate is increasing and why it’s so bad.

So, if you bought FS v2 in Alpha/Beta, the crime rate was bad but not as bad as today. And that’s because most people who bought FS wanted a job usually to be a police officer (that’s why I came but changed my mind) But, when FS became free (Somewhere in Dec 2017) Gangs started getting made, mafia groups, humans groups, and so on why? Because of course, FS became free, so people who didn’t really want a job started to join Firestone and become gangs and etc.

And the reason people made gangs is because Firestone is boring if you are an unemployed citizen. A lot of people just say, ‘Keep your record clean don’t break the law and get a job’ But, not everyone wants the jobs that FS has to offer, many players including myself, all know firestones main focus when it comes to jobs is Law enforcement Departments and Agencies. And I’ve asked several DPW And DOT workers, DPW, For the most part, said, ‘This job is kinda boring not much to do, I would recommend keeping this as your secondary job’ and heck DOT has it bad too… They have to wait for ages sometimes for LEO’S to sign their papers, people LOVE (Sorry I’ve done this before) To glitch DOT cars up by ramming them so they can fling, I mean DOT has to put up with a load of crap, My point is, FS Has a crazy crime rate because us citizens are very bored, and want something to do other than drive around, I mean we all know good law-abiding citizens pretty much just buy guns, and drive around and support LEO’S And if they see a shooter, they help take them out thats all there is for them to do pretty much. so here is my solution.

Add realistic houses, We all know that the SCSO jurisdiction is protecting the residential areas. But, nobody EVER goes there, the only time I do if I’m in a pursuit and I want to lose cops. They should add you can go inside houses, for roleplay. you can own you a house, as of now the only houses you can enter are like 3 in Arborfield, we need more houses with actual decor inside so we have something to do. While SWAT was doing crowd control, one of them pulled out (Sorry I don’t know the name of the object) One of them pulled out that big tool they use t knock down doors, and I think if we added actual houses, it would give citizens something to do, make RP better for both LEO’s and Make the game have more realism period. (Just imagine SWAT having to raid a house with a guy with a warrant inside, that would be some sick RP)

Add more average jobs, This would be a HUGE benefit to Firestone, I think it would also increase firestone’s popularity greatly, we need more average jobs, Like working at a supermarket, working at a restaurant, and etc. How would those jobs work? Well, it would not be as complicated as it sounds. There would be a guy in stores that allow you to work, once you click him a GUI pops up, he asks you ‘Would you like to work here?’ And you can answer yes or no, and it only allows 1-2 people to work there. If the spot is available and you click yes, you will respawn with work clothes for the place you work at, and you can start doing the job, For example (Auto fergies) when people join the team, they will have worker uniforms on, and people can bring their cars inside to be fixed up, If it were a supermarket, the worker would join the team, get a supermaket uniform, and there would be a box only workers can click, it gives them food for free, so when players come in they can ask the worker for a spesific food and the worker will give it to them but of cource you’d have to pay the worker by simply donating, or make a work GUI to donate to workers. and when a real player joins the team all the NPC’S would vanish and when no one is on the team the NPC’S would respawn.

And finally, add more roleplay things to do in general, Parks with slides, swings, etc. maybe a club with music a place to chill that would be awesome, with music and all of that, and even add more items for citizens to mess around with.

All I’m saying is FS needs some more stuff so we law-breakers have something to do, I Mean if we don’t FS will become worse than Chicago city lol it will be a Bloody town that’s why you always have those guys who do burnouts, (like me) and run lights for attention from the police because we want to roleplay with cops because it’s the ONLY thing to do. heck if jobs got big enough, maybe they could even hire security gaurds for there store (Just a thought lol) But please do add more stuff to do with all my priors, I Kinda am getting tired of getting arrested .-. but nothing much to do.

Now, firestone in general is a great game, It just needs more jobs and things for us to do. P.S Noobster102

5 Likes

The point of crime increase after V2 release is only because new people joined and instead of roleplaying, respecting laws at least they just play that game to troll the police or play as a criminal where they can run around and cause chaos.

1 Like

And that’s because there isn’t much to do other than that, as I stated above people who bought Firestone bought it to become an LEO or firefighter mostly.

1 Like

No, it’s because usually people buy access to the game not to play it like GTA, but to Roleplay at least.

1 Like

sorry tl;dr

1 Like

Lol what?

1 Like

Ferg didn’t read it.

tl;dr (Too Long, Didn’t Read)

1 Like

oh lol

1 Like

I do kinda wish there were in-game mini-jobs like working at a convenience store.

2 Likes

Becoming a police officer? Too hard.
Becoming a firefighter or paramedic? Too much to learn and know.
Becoming DHS? POST is too long and background checks are too hard to pass.
Becoming DOT or DPW? Boring and too many trollers.
Becoming a criminal? Easy and thrilling!

3 Likes

fr, being a leo or a paramedic are hard as crap

2 Likes

It’s only hard if you don’t know what you’re doing. POST was easy for me.

2 Likes

Dude this shit is easy. And any idiot can get a POST Certification. Hell, I have one. And really, all you need to do is memorize a few things. If you can manage in your country’s public education system you can manage this.

1 Like

Well, the point is that in real life for doing crimes you won’t sit in a virtual crime for max 900 seconds.

1 Like

As a Officer, I realized something… jail is NOTHING to criminals. It is good actually, it gets them a 15 minute video for youtube in.

Money matters in Firestone, so while arresting someone, a new method I use is to Cite/Jail them.

If you run from me, I’ll mark down your speed, every light you run, every stop sign you run, etc. and it will get you a big fine and jail time.

4 Likes

Wow. Extremely smart. DEFINATELY propose that to major LEO Dept. Heads to consider this as part of their tactics. Doing this could really decrease crime rates.

THAT or auto detracting some money when they are in jail

THAT or REALISTIC jail times. 900 seconds isn’t very long. Having something like 40 minutes like mayflower makes it much more realistic, cause, heck, I don’t wanna be arrested for 40 minutes on a game.

2 Likes

Not necessarily something I’d consider new, I’ve been doing it for quite a while, the most citations I’ve issued is 7 with fines totaling about $1,200 dollars in addition to felony evasion, hit and run, vehicular assault, interfering with an officer, and a few other charges. That dangerous driving charge will slap people in the face.

1 Like

yeah my man exactly

1 Like

so true bro, every time I go to doc for 15 minutes, I chillax on youtube

1 Like

Well said.

1 Like