Firestone, train your LEO's better

Someone cuff rushed you for no reason? Get proof and send to his supervisor instead of making a post, it will do something at least.

“FSP is the most corrupt department” proof please

Okay, I understand. Just putting my perspective of things onto the forums.

its not the training, its the cadets that dont listen or do, and think the notes arent important when they are very very wrong. but i agree alot of cops are hella dumb lol

1 Like

OMG bro I can agree too! For some reason, FSP brings the most uneducated post cadets (IDK WHY MAN) Legit, I just had a situation with them today and I got SUPER Triggered. Legit, This trooper Was arresting me, I asked him for a Supervisor at least 8 Times, He ignored me. I even said ‘On the BAR on Section 15 it clearly says LEOS MUST tell us our charges’ He ignored me, Tazed me, I said ‘Get me a supervisor’ His partner said ‘Alright It’ll be a min’ The arresting officer ignored what I and his partner said (I Guess he hated me) And sent me to jail…legit I know it was NOT a mistake because when he my friend (I Was a passenger) I got out and said ‘Bro what did we do’ He tazed me, No warnings, no get back inside, Just a taze. He said ‘I’m not taking chances’ which Is fine I guess, But I then said 'What are my charges and I told him about the bill of rights etc) Nothing. I don’t know his badge number, he never gave me a supervisor, he never told me my charges, I was like wth. But I’ve had MANY bad times with FSP and sometimes no like @tonysstepbro is a great trooper if not, the best cop I know. BUT SOME Fsp troopers are frickin crazy bro omg

3 Likes

exactly

done and done let me pull and new training guide out of my ass

thanks <3

thanks man

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.