Firestone, train your LEO's better

So, as most of you know, I am a criminal within the State of Firestone, and I’ve ran into many problems with cops. When I spawn in, going to CD, a cop immediately nearby hops out with his taser and yells “HANDS!!11” and when I attempt to evade, I then get cuff rushed. Guess what department that player was in, FSP. It’s the most corrupt department in Firestone right now, you and me can both agree, especially with the recent issues involving the players inside of it, you know who I’m talking about. Over 500 POST Cert, yet activity and knowing how to do your job still lacks in Firestone. You guys need a more effective way to train your LEO’s. It’s annoying. DHS and SCSO seems the only way to go, but they still need some work too. I know most of you are going to be on my back, but hear me out and try to be a criminal for once, it’s not as easy when LEO’s have such a big ego and act like they control the server. Fix your shit, Firestone, because it’s driving me and other criminals that actually RP to leave.

1 Like

maybe because you frp

1 Like

Yeah, don’t think I frp mate.

1 Like

i had similar problems when i did crime

which is why i left

1 Like

Firstly this whole post means nothing, as I see no evidence. Your word against LEOs in the State of Firestone.

Second, if you have a warrant you can be arrested on site multiple times till it expires.

3 Likes

Cuff-rushing is a result of a suspect FRPing. And 500 POST certified people is irrelevant as not all are in departments.

3 Likes

Me having a warrant is not the issue. It’s because LEO’s couldnt taze me that they cuff rush me. And I don’t need evidence to back this up, this shit happens to everybody all the time.

1 Like

You kinda do, as I find this all hard to believe as you most likely FRP’ed like many criminals, got cuff rushed, and cried abuse.

I’m not saying there won’t be some bad apples in the bunch, but when I was a LEO I rarely came across fellow officer stupidity.

1 Like

I don’t FRP. You can check my records. And it is relevant, as most of the people who are certified either don’t go into law enforcement or wait a couple months to go into one

1 Like

One, I really don’t FRP, I don’t flip my car in pursuit, I don’t continue to run after being pinned, I don’t glitch out of jail, and many more. I don’t cry abuse. But nowadays with all this other shit happening like steve and jordan, law enforcement within firestone is really going to shit. Anyone can see that.

1 Like

However, you need proof to back up what you say. If I saw you post 30 videos of different officers abusing, showing you didn’t FRP any, then action will get taken. Other than that, you complaining here on the forums will do you nothing.

1 Like

I understand I need proof but still, if you were active in the county, you’d see it. And I understand why you think me complaining on here like a 2 year old will do nothing, but I’m trying to have people keep more of an open eye to what is actually happening inside the county instead of what most people suggest.

1 Like

But currently, there are about 300 or so LEOs. Not 500.

1 Like

SCSO > FSP

3 Likes

I mean I am rather active in the county sometimes, worst thing I probably see LEOs so is reckless drive, but I don’t hold too much of a grudge as these cars are trash.

Again when I was a LEO I really didn’t see officer stupidity like they weren’t trained well. Maybe bad calls on a situation, mistakes, or immaturity. But nothing truly that was stupid enough to get them fired on the spot.

Yes bad apples are in the bunch, as that is unavoidable. I say 75% of officers in FS are trained well and enough. Reminder FS ages range from 10 - 18, estimated, you will have kids to deal with here and there. This is a game too, not real life adults. What you do in the game wouldn’t hurt you in real life.

Also, note you can’t be trained on every situation, somethings you just have to learn from experience.

2 Likes

Best thing for criminals to do… record

2 Likes

I enjoy your perspective and like the way you think, all I’m really saying is that they just really need to better themselves as a LEO and think that if they were a criminal, would they like to be cuff rushed bc they have a warrant?

Well cuff rushed on a warrant is the law pretty much. Not necessarily cuff rushed, but arrest you on site. As a warrant calls for the repeated arrest.

1 Like

Mr, just straight period. This will go no where without substantial evidence. If you are unhappy with what happened you should take matters to Firestone Court or the Firestone Department of Public Safety. Don’t need to be some “almighty judge” and go about making remarks of how we should perform our duties to your expectation. We cannot cater to everyone’s needs or expectations except to learn from what we do and to better give in to the community. And we do not need to see your records to determine if you will or might FRP, we only determine for your actions.

If a law enforcement officer was to try to tase you but he or she failed leading to he or she to ultimately cuff you when they are close to you without any notice that they are tackling you down, then yes meaning the law enforcement officer is not conducting the arrest in a appropriate manner. And repeating myself again, words do not tell much.

PixelatedDorito
Agency Captain
Firestone Department of Homeland Security

4 Likes

In reply to this, the majority that happens to them all the time. You are wrong, most of the time they either fail role-play or leave to avoid arrest. That’s why we say get evidence to back-up your words. And we do not need another redwhiteandpew fellow going about becoming a vigilante thinking he is benefiting the community by being an arse.

PixelatedDorito
Agency Captain
Firestone Department of Homeland Security

3 Likes