Firestone State Patrol, Revert to old Division Rules

Hello Citizens of the State of Firestone and Troopers of the Firestone State Patrol,

This Forum is a Petition to revert the current division rules, set by Colonel iJake15, to how it was, when the majority of people liked it.

At this moment in time, the restrictions are as follows:

1 Primary, 1 Secondary
or
No Primaries, but 2 Secondary’s.

But, how it was, before it was changed by Colonel iJake15, is as follows:

2 Primaries,
or
1 Primary, 2 Secondary’s
or
3 Secondary’s.

Today in the Firestone State Patrol, it consists of the following divisions;

• Air Support Unit
  • Traffic Bureau
  • Training Bureau
  • Complaints Bureau
  • Ride Along Program
  • Complaints Bureau
  • and Patrol Services

Those in which that are primary divisions, is the first two, the Air Support Unit and Traffic Bureau. Which people both like.

Today, we hear a lot of people saying ‘Sometimes you have to make the tuff decision.’ But for the Troopers of the Firestone State Patrol, maybe some people, like me, we do not like to do Administrative Services, unless it is necessary, but I know some people who like doing those things, and I have nothing against it. So why should we be made to choose?

I think, as well as others in the Firestone State Patrol, that think this should reverted, giving Troopers a better reach of what they want to do. Weather it be like me, being in the sky, and hopefully soon in the unmarked cars, or others who want to have more experience in working as some would say, an Administrator or as a more people’s person.

So, if you, the citizens of the State of Firestone, and those of the Firestone State Patrol, wish for it to be reverted. I suggest you sign it. (Preferably with rank too.) As well as signing, you can post your thoughts on this topic.

Regards,

officerjordan10
Firestone State Patrol Sergeant

2 Likes

Yes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support