Firestone Special Senate Election of November 2022

Firestone Special Senate Election of November 2022

Positions Available: 1

Required Signatures: 15

Election Sponsor: The Honorable Lieutenant Governor Sharkfish82

Current seat up for election: Former Senator dannybec’s seat which has opened as a result of being recalled.

Election Guidelines

• Candidates must create a speech outlining their relevant experience, qualifications, plans, and anything else deemed relevant by the candidate,
  • The speech must have been created on the Firestone Forums after the creation of this post if they are not a former individual placed on the ballot of the former election and didn’t win a seat during that election.
  • Candidates may not slander other candidates. Slander shall be defined as knowingly raising false allegations designed to hurt someone’s reputation.
  • Candidates may not have any criminal record. Arrests will not be permitted, however, few citations will not disqualify any candidate.
  • Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.
  • Candidates are expected to post their speech on this thread after they obtain 15 signatures. Candidates may not post their speech on this thread prior to reaching their 15 signatures. Candidates shall also not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.
  • Troll campaigns will not be tolerated. A troll campaign may be defined by the election sponsor as he may see fit.
  • The election sponsor shall retain the right to disqualify any candidate for any reason he may see fit, but such reason must be public information.

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall be open until 11/21/2022 at 9:00 PM CST

Voting shall open on 11/21/2022 at around 9:10 PM CST

Voting shall close on 11/22/2022 at 9:10 PM CST

Should there be no more than 1 candidate, voting shall not occur and the individual that meets the aforementioned guidelines shall be elected into office.

Should anyone have any questions, feel free to DM me at Sharkfish82#2776. Best of luck to all candidates.

Signed,

The Honorable Lieutenant Governor Sharkfish82

1 Like

con for sole ruler of firestone

2 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

since I have to do nothing else besides be amazing to add me

1 Like

Eglz for Senate 15

2 Likes

um vote me

1 Like

Mr_CFrame for Senate

Lets get this bread

2 Likes
2 Likes

so campaigning ends tmrw?

2 Likes

good luck!

2 Likes
2 Likes

i got the supports

1 Like

Fyi the campaigning time was reverted to the original after some thought and discussion with multiple individuals

2 Likes

I didn’t get 15 but you should let me run anyway

1 Like

go vote Firestone Special Senate Election Voting of November 2022