Firestone Service Plaza

A service plaza should be made. This would be another feature that would draw people out of redwood and give more traffic to 401 and to other roads out of redwood. This plaza would also be where the FSP Station is located. Many states have their state patrol(police, trooper, all the good stuff) stations apart of a service plaza on the highway. This service plaza would also contain a LEO gas station and a normal gas station. This way officers that are on the highway can stop in and get gas. This service plaza would be located between Redwood and Arborfield on 401. This plaza would have a little park area for people to stop and eat and have a building containing a shop, restrooms, and few food joints.
If you support add your support below in a reply.
I also added a photo of an example.

5 Likes

Full support,

JakeGames25

PS: Maybe add a information booth for the noobs that don’t know stuff about V2.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

I like this idea, it gets more people to the highway and can gain popularity at the 401.

2 Likes

Asking for a little too much there kiddo

1 Like

envelope likes the idea,

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Why not?

1 Like

401 isn’t big enough to need this, and we got nowhere to basically put another town right on the 401.

Nice, but agree with fed.

Support; I think this would be a good addition to the county.

1 Like

Support, perhaps by removing Outland Road (the one that goes to the Farms) and by creating Exit 15 you could gain space to, just an idea though.

Support. The devs can like replace a non-used city and area.

1 Like

Maybe if a little fsp station was made on 401 that would be nice. It could have a gas station there also. It will be something cool for fsp to have and a nice place for DHS to fill up gas without having to worry about civlian threats.

1 Like

Late reply, I know. But the problem with this is 1, it’s basically in the middle of two cities, which is pointless. (Why have somewhere to eat/shop when a town is less than 4 minutes away?) I can tell from my experiences traveling across the east, they are far from towns. But, I’m not dissing this whole idea, I say maybe a small info center, image

where you can look around, get information of th state, get a postcard, etc. Just a suggestion

1 Like

Maybe implement this in V3???

1 Like

i agree with ruby, like a nice little food establishment, with a public info booth,

get a nice glass of wine with a post card

1 Like

its called a highway rest station not a service plaza

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

theres space everywhere if you remove those useless hills made out of spheres

1 Like