"Firestone Offender Aid and Restoration"

Dude this is a video game not the City of Chicago. This is a bit much.

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
MysticEnforcement
Middle Class Citizen
State of Firestone

2 Likes

Support.

Signed,

Mr.Anderson
Sergeant
Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Suppoort,
Maxerium_Senior
Firefighter
Stapleton County Fire Department

2 Likes

Good idea, but places a lot of stress on judges and which court level would deal with this. District or Appeals?

2 Likes

Like the idea.

2 Likes

i didn’t really read it, but make the process really simple because most people playing this don’t care enough or won’t have the time to go through a long process. remember this is a kid game

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Record expungements are enough, we don’t need an entire program.

2 Likes

Didn’t realize how lazy our court system is. Maybe this will make them get active? Perhaps a law to regulate their activity? Hmm.

1 Like

How is this lazyness? You’re trying to make a video game real life. Furthermore, do you know how many cases have been done this month? 43. 43 god damn cases. Each one almost an hour or more. We collectively have put more time into this game in the last three months then you have in your entire time here. Furthermore, there is something to regulate our activity, it’s called the Constitution maybe you’ve heard of it. And once again, this is a fucking game. I do not want to spend my time daily checking who completed their virtual community service. It’s moronic.

3 Likes

Look at you go Mr. Moderator.

Coolio.
43 cases, 30 days.
43 cases, 6 court justices.
7 cases a month per justice, if each had their part.

Fake news. Last month alone I put in 60-ish medical scenes and countless hours.

"“Collectively” - Want to compare SCFD activity to courts activity, “Collectively”. It’s moronic to have people who have committed crime to not be able to take a job because there’s no process to revert them back. Nevertheless, you didn’t take a look at what I said. The only thing you’d have to look at is a log submitted by someone else. Not checking daily.

Feel free to evaluate my activity:

I still love you @DannyboyJurist

2 Likes

I know it may seem we’re stingy with RE’s, but we’ve been pretty good about it recently. I’d say a good 70% of been approved. The only ones that haven’t are the people who have like a 100+ records, won’t even contact the judge, are gang members, have very recent violent felonies, or that have warrants. I also apologize for getting a bit intense.

2 Likes

I support, 9D81186B11D2C40367C2B8C3E5B3A11B

2 Likes

DOT is secondary but sure.

Support, Block
Former DOT and CFCT owner I guess

2 Likes

I’m a clerk for the Appellate Justice Yose and I can confirm that REs are time consuming and easily back up the system. They can take 10mins it 40 mins.

2 Likes

Support

Arborfield’s College is one way to go into professions, especially if your a felon.
We offer legal courses, Fire/EMS, NG, and more. Legal courses are especially good for felons to enter.
If you are interested: