Firestone Museum

I want to make a museum about the history of Firestone. The museum will be about gameplay only so only events that happen in game. I joined Firestone in early 2020 so I do not understand a lot of early history, did Firestone have any major wars/events? Did anything happen that would make the museum interesting? The only problem I need help with is we have no map of “official” ro-states. That would make explaining wars hard. Should I do this?

1 Like

There’s a museum in Greendale, in v3 there’s one in Hillview.

4 Likes

I believe what the op means is that there should be actual history in those museums, and not just random objects with no value

is this gonna be a thing in v3 or nay?

4 Likes

There was drama with the State of Atoll in February 2020 ( Firestone Cyclone First Edition - Firestone Discussion - State of Firestone Forums)

And with Rockfield 5 years ago.
Screenshot_2

And the fourth Governor, Kolibob, was the first Governor to almost be impeached, but pathwaysbball ended up removing him!

This stuff is kind of forgettable, but if you were to make a Firestone history book, I’m sure this would be there and in your museum. lol.

3 Likes

This is going to be included in v3, certain aspects have already been made or are being made

2 Likes

do i get to be in the museum

2 Likes

So does that mean my business application would be denied?

1 Like

Feel free to check this criminal museum I made with popular criminals from 2016-2020

4 Likes

Ngl i visit this sometimes and miss alot of the oldheads who used to play

4 Likes

It has begun!

1 Like

That’s a great example! Who won that war with Rockfield?

1 Like

They stood down, so we claimed victory!

2 Likes

History of Firestone
Would you like to learn the history of Firestone? Well you have come to the right place! We are a group trying to find and document the history of Firestone. Firestone Museum of National History coming soon!

Join Today!

2 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/this-day-in-firestone/15310/171

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.