Firestone Minecraft Project

ok but someone could also literally just watch a youtube video (perhaps on a FS criminals channel) and literally see everything in the base. Plus, criminals have been let in the base many times, such as the virus roleplay, the parade event, etc. The FNG base is something everyone has seen anyways, and It would be stupid to not include in a Minecraft remake. /shrug

10 Likes

The fact that you have the patience to do this is fucking amazing! Amazing work!

8 Likes

Okay just being realistic, i’m sure Hobo wouldn’t mind giving references for people trying to do a fan project as it’s not involved with the game or government itself.

8 Likes

28 Likes

mc patrol?

12 Likes

Mr. Judicial Offical, all the Aliens were sold off to Mayflower when the Department of Defense was removed.

Thank you for your understanding.

7 Likes

when can ppl play it

4 Likes

This is super detailed and looks amazing

7 Likes

this is so cool pls give the world download when done!!

6 Likes

so are y’all going to add like cars to actually drive or no?

5 Likes

holy shit amazing

5 Likes

You just gave them the information homedawg

4 Likes

oh mk

5 Likes

13 Likes

I’d like to say you guys have attracted the attention of pretty big people :eyes: if you guys keep up the good work maybe something in the works will happen

12 Likes

Hello Yes, this is indeed my project that I started myself and Connor asked if he could join. Soon after we had upwards of 15+ people dming me asking if they could join and help. Of course we would need help and so far, everyone involved has been a very big help. I am very glad to have those involved, they are honestly an amazing team to work with. And to those people wondering about FNG and any restricted areas in V2, we will not be making a block for block copy of them. While yes we very easily could, we understand the dangers of doing that if criminals want to log onto the server and use it in some way to commit a crime in county. To prevent that from happening we will just be making a generic build. As for the prison, I will double check with Fed and make sure he’s okay with us making it exact there. If he doesn’t like it, we’ll simply just alter the build to a generic prison. But thank you to everyone so far who has helped and cheered us on through the project so far.

8 Likes

I have to give you respect for that,

I would’ve made FNG and DoC block for block

4 Likes

Adding onto this, Connor and I do plan on having this up for download or as a server for people to play on. We will have weapons and vehicles plugins that the server will ask if you’re okay with using while in the game. We do hope to have this as a fun little, I guess you could say “V2 of v2?”. If you’re interested in viewing the project just ask connor or myself on Discord and we will gladly fill y’all in. :smiley:

6 Likes

I hope the server is going to be released for the Bedrock edition.

4 Likes

Spent most of my Saturday finishing this. Every individual house built by me.

13 Likes