Firestone Government and History Discord Trivia Event

This evening, I have had the pleasure of sitting down with @MrEmote and @Markehabashi to bring this lovely community yet another event which includes a massive prize pool that five of you can potentially choose and win from.

For those of you who haven’t gotten the message from the title, the three of us will have planned to conduct a community-wide trivia game which will be hosted within the Firestone Community Discord on June 5th, 2019 - that’s next Wednesday. This trivia game will be focused around government and state history type of questions and will be in the form of a modified bracket in order to ensure that there are multiple winners.

Here’s how it works…

We’ve constructed this trivia game to be so that we can have up to five winners… in order. This means that there will be a first place winner, a second place winner, and so on. Due to the fact that only five may win one prize, there will only be five prizes. Prizes will vary in value and will be listed publicly so that the winners will be able to choose what they want from the list. In order to make things fair (and if you’ve ever played trivia before), the first place winner will have first pick, vice versa.

What are the requirements?

Due to the fact that this event will be hosted in a voice channel, you must have a microphone that works. You must be able to hear everybody and speak to others without there being an interference. To keep things ethical, you must also be in the Firestone Discord Server and be a citizen of the State of Firestone.

Winning Prizes Include…

1. $2,500 Robux
  2. $10 Amazon Gift Card
  3. $10 Roblox Gift Card
  4. Roblox Mad Studio Mad Game Pack (Roblox Toy - Amazon)
  5. One Month TBC Subscription

Note: These prizes are not in order, and will be up for grabs for those who place in the top five during the trivia event.

How do I participate?

Next Wednesday (6/5/19), this event will be publicly announced in the Firestone Discord Server. In order to participate, you must join the selected voice channel at the time of the event. While there is no set limit as to how many of you may participate, while in the voice channel we will be taking count of those of you who are participating and fitting you inside of a bracket. In order for us to keep the event short and simple, we will most likely be capping out at around twenty participants. This means that upon the announcement being released, participants will be entered into the event on a first-come first-serve basis. No exceptions.

Examples of questions that will be asked during the trivia event…

Who was the first Governor of the State of Firestone?

When was the State of Firestone founded?

Who was the first Chief Justice?

Who was or currently is the longest serving congressional member?

Who is the Attorney General?

Which Governor served before Governor CanineEnforcement?

Which Lieutenant Governor resigned and had served apart of Governor Butsworth’s Administration?

In real life, what vehicle does FedoraMasterB98, the founder drive?

etc. - vice versa

That about wraps up this post. If you have any suggestions for questions or have any questions, comments, or concerns about this event, please feel free to leave them below.

Note: I forgot to mention this earlier, this is a community organized event. This event will be hosted at 6:00 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME, on Wednesday, 6/5/19.

1 Like

doodoo.

1 Like

how high are u

6 Likes

i think redwood is in prom

2 Likes

is this your attempt at getting in the good books again?

5 Likes

gotta start somewhere

1 Like

fuck means I have to wait until my parents are out

1 Like

bet, I can answer all of those questions right now

2 Likes

“Who’s the best criminal”? Philip ofc
Best Calliou? Philip
Best robber? Philip
Osama of Firestone? Philip

2 Likes

i shall destroy you guys as I am a history nerd and I am ready

1 Like

bah the governor before canine was taco el illegal

2 Likes

@Markehabashi @MrEmote @TimothyConyers yo are we still doing this

1 Like

I’m waiting

1 Like

im dming tim

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes