Firestone Forums Game Session!

Firestone Game Day

brought to you by: The Hunger Games Simulator

Premable

Firestone Game Day, hosted by @GetEnveloped, is an idea where players join a system to compete against each other based off of randomness. The player who wins will receive a prize, which is different everytime.

Today’s Game

The Hunger Games. All events are random.

Prize

An avatar flair and a title symbolizing you as the victor of the Firestone Game Day, which lasts until the next game session. Additional prizes may be added on.

To Enter:

Only 24 players may enter. Use the poll to enter. Poll closes at 24 votes. If it exceeds 24, random people will not be included. Upon entering, you agree that any action performed by the simulator is for roleplay purposes and can not be used against you. Additionally, you agree to let the gamemaster to use the character as he or she wills, so long the gamemaster does not intent for his or her own benefit or the character’s harm.

There can be either 24, 36, or 48 participants. It will be rounded down to the nearest number of participants, with the extras being removed. It will be random selection.

Game Timeline Update:

A forum will be posted here that will post the events occurred after every certain time. It can only be posted by the Game Master.

Discussion Platform

this thread will be the discussion platform.

• i want in
  • i want in but another option

0 voters

The Game: Firestone Forums Game Session Event

Winner: Airplane1221

May the odds ever be in your favor.

2 Likes

first

1 Like

here we go

i better not be killed off first thing when it starts

1 Like

im a special snowflake

1 Like

third

1 Like

loads in, dies instantly

1 Like

lol is it a game on steam

1 Like

legit~ Sponsored by Patron

1 Like

im in!!

1 Like

i hope i dont kill myself!

1 Like

for 10000 firestone bucks ill kill myself first second i load
who wants to pay

1 Like

brb camping in a bush

2 Likes

IM IN LADIES

1 Like

:triumph:

1 Like

Where do I sign to receive my winnings? (when I win)

1 Like

whut?

2 Likes

in your dreams :wave:

1 Like

would rather play this than fortnite

1 Like

aww i wanted in

1 Like