Firestone Fire Academy Emergency Medicine Poll

FIRESTONE FIRE ACADEMY

Please vote accordingly!

Do you believe the Firestone Fire Academy should host public Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) certifications
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

Come on jemma do your magic

3 Likes

yes teach us

3 Likes

emr is the most useless thing, just get emtb

15 Likes

I believe its a good idea but will have to be policed in the long run properly as it may lead to a rise in malpractice, as with any public certifications.

3 Likes

agreed

3 Likes

Maybe limit it to members of state departments and employees of businesses where it makes reasonable sense?

4 Likes

I mean maybe but I don’t entirely agree

3 Likes

lol EMR is so useless

2 Likes

idk but according to other commenters its useless, however would def serve as a line of exp when u apply to get ur emtb cert

3 Likes

you require no experience, thats why its called emtb (b = basic)

3 Likes

yea but emr is 1 course and test. emtb is 2 sessions and an exam! lazy people get emr.

5 Likes

sigh dammit I fell for that…

3 Likes

rip to the people who keep falling for it

3 Likes

I just want to get a roblox certification so that SCSO doesnt get a boner every time I try to help at an accident

7 Likes

why are you looking at children’s pp thats not ok kerbal

4 Likes

I knew before I clicked it that it was a rick roll.

3 Likes

3 Likes

fr? god damn it any SCSO that interrupts medical RP’S, I have only arrested a person once for medical malpractice and it was because they injected like hot sauce or some shit via IV. BUT tbh as long as you don’t do shit like out the reasonable first (CPR, bleeding control, etc…) you should be good.

3 Likes

yeah tell that to the officers whose first question is “are you emtb” and dont know good samaritan act

3 Likes