Firestone Event Staff

The reason I should become Head of Firestone Event Staff.
You might say “oh, here is another guy who says he can fix FES.” Well I have faith I can. I think they just need the right leader to guide them. We need to remove everyone in FES so its down to TWO people, Me and Fedora, from there I will deside who should be in FES by, background, history, and previous jobs. I will make sure we have ONE Head Supervisor, TWOSupervisors and ONE Assistant Supervisor. I know this will eliminate issiues in FES with the admin abusing. I know I am a good choise for FES.

Why do you think I am a good choise for Head of FES?
I am different because I know how FES works. FES is a unique peice of Firestone cultural. Im different because I’m a hardworking southern boy with a lot of respect for the dumbest of dumb. I care for people even if they are a noob or get on my nerves. I am trustwortly and also a good listener. I don’t have time for bull-crap. I know I am a good candidate for this job! I hope you do too!

Type “Support [USERNAME]” to show your support for me and helping Firestone Event Staff become reactive and successful!

1 Like

the fact that people are actually legit about event staff sometimes makes me cry. it may not make me cry a lot, but it makes me cry nonetheless.

2 Likes

i am going to make a “choise” and say no

2 Likes

Uhh

#DownWithFES

FES Doesn’t need to be a thing
The fact that its being taken seriously makes me want to cry

3 Likes

Sorry you don’t even understand the rankings. There’s no such thing as an assistant supervisor in FES.

#DownWithFES

1 Like

I do, I was thinking…

2 Likes

Remove Event Attendant. And have one supervisor control Light Operator and Stage crew, with an assistant, and have a supervisor control Hospitality Crew and Event Security with an assistant.

2 Likes

Removes the admin abuse, only the Supervisors would get admin.

2 Likes

Give me a chance to FIX FES back to the way it was, but even better!

2 Likes

No one likes FES. it’s useless

2 Likes

@anon54114525
Please close this it’s just him spamming for a position.

1 Like

It’s a petition.

4 Likes

Half of it is just him posting one liners

1 Like

#DOWNWITHFES

FES IS USELESS

2 Likes

How do you know that after I am done with FES, it won’t be shit anymore?

1 Like

lol because it’s too messed up

3 Likes

Fes should be the FAA firestone admin abusers

2 Likes

Why can’t you guys give me a chance?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Every time man

2 Likes