Firestone/Docklands War Topic

As most of you know, the Declaration of War with Docklands failed in the Joint-Congress voting session tonight by the Senate (2-4-0). Many are very unhappy with the Senators of Firestone and the Communist political party of Firestone. Citizens are protesting at V2, and some claiming to start riots over the failed proposal of war.

Many are unhappy with Senate as Firestone is allied with Koliger via treaty; Firestone did not defend Koliger in the threats of war from Docklands.

(Governors Opinion on the Comm. Party)
(Active County Protests)

[My Opinion]: I believe ROBLOX wars are rather pointless, it is more of a pride thing, and they can be a waste of time. However I believe we should defend our allies in their times of need. I also believe relations matter as good relations can help control crime rates between each others states. Bad relations can cause terrorists, chaos, and sparks in crime rates from those who are on bad terms with our state.

How do you feel on the current situation ?

3 Likes

Well uh, it’s certainly caused term oil.

1 Like

This now caused a SoE. https://drive.google.com/file/d/19aAK-NuVx4qUQGu4GYa9dEs19XM-6WCY/view

Senate is the most loved in Firestone right now. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I mean, I’m really 50/50 here. On one hand, we did sign a treaty and should abide by it. On the other hand virtual diplomacy has no point, but we did agree.

1 Like

I love debating over war on a lego game

2 Likes

Yeah I know war is pointless but this happened under Rolerain but Communist and Senate wish to fail it.

1 Like

We are going to war, and Emergency Joint-Congress Session was called, and it passed both chambers unanimously.

1 Like

yo really? firestone is at war?

1 Like

I’d like to mention, we are currently not in war right now, we are waiting for Koliger.

2 Likes

my trust in the firestone independence party is hereby established

1 Like

beating a dead horse is what this “war” will become

1 Like

It Happened…

We ended up not being able to declare war on Docklands because of the Senate.
I’d like to thank the house for getting a super-majority which was amazing (6-1-1) while the Senate failed us.
Not to be political, but it was all the Communists that voted Nay.

Lets get talking!

1 Like

man if Aigio had a military I’d put Aigio at war with Docklands in support

just fucking annex them

(maybe not, but it’s a serious thought)

1 Like

Let me get this straight. Firestone wants war in Docklands because 1 senator made a threat to a state. Since when did 1 senator make the decisions for the whole state? Especially when they are rogue? If firestone wanted to be realistic and logical like they always strive to be, why wouldn’t they COMMUNICATE with Docklands and say “Hey either you handle this senator or we retaliate.”

But no. Instead, let’s not speak to docklands government and go absolute bat shit crazy and scream and shout WAR WAR WAR and whine when we don’t get it. Now, docklands has an exploit attack released on us, and we have lost numerous people who have been around for many years.

But hey, it’s okay we want war because one senator represents their WHOLE STATE! Sorry firestone, but you really hit a new mental low on this one.

I really hope @OfficerVideoGame realizes his actions are not logical for a stable government. Next time, work on your horrid foreign communications skills and try to communicate before you go rage mode bud!

(Fire me if you want “mr Governor”)

1 Like

rekt em

1 Like

To be honest if you want the truth the only reason why it was passed was because of all the protests which caused a SoE. The war is honestly P O I N T L E S S. It won’t get us ANYWHERE firestones just pissed at the commies since they “fucked up the war”. War is useless it wont do shit for us or koliger, if it was a rouge senator koliger and docklands should of talked it out. People just wanna go to war for the dumbest shit.

But, the war wont last long considering the DNG is gonna die in 1-3 days. It was so bad they had to mass hire people ooof. People just want chaos. Guess they got what they wanted shrug

2 Likes

Yes, but when you say “Docklands and Koliger should have just talked it out”… well yes. But firestone took matters into their own hands and wanted war. This all could have been avoided if the government did not release it to the public immediately, communicated with docklands, and considered where the threat originated.

And this isn’t a matter of “the people wanted war”, it’s a matter of it should have been handled correctly and politically by the elected officials instead of the citizens. If I recall, as stated above it originally failed but everyone attacked the senators and the house threw a fit. So they decided to change their votes to avoid the hate.

It’s funny, as this remind me of something Docklands would do or behave like

1 Like

Man

Why are we so soft?

We could have invaded their ass and take their oil!

2 Likes

we have an imperialist among us :eyes:

2 Likes

DID SOMEONE SAY, OIL?

US National Anthem plays on ear rape volume

3 Likes