Firestone Dispatchers

This has been something that has been spoken about quite a bit. I remember Fed saying something about this becoming a thing way back on a twitch livestream.

There is many possible ways this could work.

Feel free to put your own ways on how you think this could work and if this is a good idea?

2 Likes

tried in both rockport and norfolk, didn’t work for either

4 Likes

yeah… um no

3 Likes

great plan
horrible execution

basically it would be great for a white list only server, not a public one.

2 Likes

This was tried once in v1 one day, it failed

2 Likes

this was horrible back in Rockport. people would literally call the police, and the police couldn’t respond because DISPATCH WAS INACTIVE.

2 Likes

Unless you can guarantee someone online as a dispatcher 24/7 in-game, with zero downtime, then we can do that. Otherwise we’ll have a fully automatic dispatch system for V3.

3 Likes

i would literally love to do dispatching for units in game, though it’s not like DOJ and we don’t have a live map with all the units and everything so it’s hard to kinda do.

2 Likes

I mean, having a passive/active dispatch, it could work. But it won’t unless you have some fancy system to do it. Which will be painful.

2 Likes

Athough it would be nice, it’s a lot of work for the developers I’d say stick to what we have now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes