Firestone Department of Safety Opinions

You can comment on these things in the reply section down below.

Terrible investigation tactics
Abusive high command
Power-hungriness
Desperate for importance

… and more!

1 Like

I posted my thoughts already tonight on a similar post, but I will put it here as well.

Personally, I believe the Department has the right ambitions. They’re working on more certifications for law enforcement officers, they’re working administratively to collect data and have logs on officers. Though, I believe how they go about things could defame their ambitions.

For instance, one hypothetical that caused uproar was the Arrest Logs. Which, the department has the authority to collect. Though, the cons to that was the inconvenience it created to make arrests and then fill that out. There were alternatives that could have enriched that that decision and been more convenient to Law Enforcement Officers that are employed under a child department of DPS.

In the end, they are doing what they believe is best for Law Enforcement Officers and basically provide the Civilian Oversight that a Police Commission would do in the real world.

Copied Post, would rather just transfer the conversation here:

In Regards,

Private,
SouthernMorality.
Firestone National Guard.

1 Like

Ok I’ll quit

1 Like

get over yourself

ill pass fam

1 Like

Here’s what we have in Firestone LEO. We have DPS dickriders and real officers. The DPS dickriders are mostly AspringCald fans, hopping on the train to avoid behind fired. The DPS side isn’t educated much. They do not realize they have a voice and are allowed to talk freely.

I believe their ambitions and concerns are often misconstrued due to different ways of looking at things.

1 Like

There’s been about 1000000 of these threads in the past 2 weeks…

1 Like

firestone for u boo

1 Like

We get your opinion on DPS.

1 Like

@SaucyLostic Keep it classy bro, seriously.

1 Like

classy? what

1 Like

it was at this moment this comment section turned downhill

1 Like

like fsp after dps lol

1 Like

If a secondary department can regulate and investigate it’s own employees, why can’t a primary department do the same as well. The Department of Public Safety has shown that their only concern is regulating their child departments. These new “changes” are being placed for the public to have a good view on the department when really, they are manipulating the roleplay.

1 Like

You know who punishes people for talking? Dictators.

Omar al-Bashir
Joseph Stalin
Kim Jong Un
King Abdullah
Vladimir Lenin
FedoraMasterB98
Adolf Hitler/Flashenal

Just to name a few dictators, to get the point across.

1 Like

almost got investigated for meme

5/10

dps for you, im telling you man

1 Like

Ok, you got fired.

Move on in your life.

1 Like

It’s not just that.

It’s more.

Now DPS wants to do more, and stretch its reach throughout the state, and make sure all necks have been breathed on.