Firestone Bureau of Investigation Disscussion

The FS FBI group only has 2 members one is Fed, and the other is an Agent. Why Did everyone leave it? I Assume that means it’s shut down for good…? I Actually liked the FS FBI, One time (The first time I saw them) I Purchased my first illegal gun. I went into a crowd of people and shot them (LOL I Went on a riot) and a Tahoe parked and 2 men got out and pulled out a gun, this was my first time seeing legal guns (Citizen type looking people with guns) So I assumed they were also criminals. And a Deputy pulls up and he’s like ‘DROP THE GUN’ Thinking FBI is the shooters, and he shouts ‘WE ARE THE FBI’ And they all point there guns at me and I got in my CV and drove off. Now These agents did a pretty good tactic (props to whoever this was) While I was driving my CV I lost the deputy, and the FBI caught up to me and boxed me using their Tahoe and a pole, and I got out of my car and I was hiding behind my friends car (He was also a criminal) And I opened fire. The tactic they used still to this day was my favorite Roleplay shootout. One FBI Agent drove the tahoe as cover slowly while the other Agent stayed behind the Tahoe following it popping out and shooting and going back behind it. And I was shooting, then ducking under my CV. And BAM Our getaway vehicle stops working. So the FBI agent is still slowly driving the Tahoe closer and closer to me with the other agent behind it and then out of nowhere he rushes from behind the Tahoe and kills me and my friend. You’d have to be there to see how amazing it was I luved that roleplay. Enough about that story.

I Want the FBI to return and not shut down. And If they did for God’s sake give them a team. And yes I don’t wanna hear ‘No that’s a big no’ I don’t mean a whole Department building or Vehicles when you join the FBI team all you would get are weapons NOTHING MORE and you spawn on the same spawn area as citizens.

FBI Would spawn with the following: G23, a Search tool (It would work EXACTLY like cuffs and would have the same appearance but they would only be able to detain and search suspects), And a taser, Nothing more no cars, department building, etc. FBI Should NOT have to buy weapons. I Dunno why IO is so famous, I mean we all know the FBI is like the United States main Federal agency out there and I love the FBI.

Please bring the FBI back with a new fresh Director and I can say, the most active FBI Agent (From what I’ve seen on the public discord and etc, was The deputy Director ( Markehabashi ) I think it was something like that lol pls add fbi bak papi kthxbye

2 Likes

Um, everyone got fired with an executive order by OVG. Also, it was getting inactive AF.

1 Like

And the director of the FBI was inactive and terrible if you haven’t heard. I hope you have read some of the discussion in the forums about the real story behind FBI.

2 Likes

Restart FBI and Mark for director!!!

2 Likes

Oh, woah

1 Like

Yeah, I heard that. That’s why I said we need a fresh new Director.

1 Like

I Agree

1 Like

Hmmm… :thinking:

1 Like

I plan to be a strong advocate for the Firestone Bureau of Investigation during my incumbency. I’m sure it’s safe to say that it will once again make a comeback pretty soon.

4 Likes

Make Mark director of the FBI

2 Likes

not how it works.

2 Likes
1 Like