Firestone Bureau of Investigation Discussion

Hello,

Please post below what you think of the Bureau, I’m doing this, as the Bureau has been a topic of multiple arguments and debates. This is an open debate, just as long as you are respectful of each other.

We ask for Constructive Criticism as well as suggestions to end said problem.

Thank you,
7a73097e32f48238bc591639167cfbcf
State of Firestone,
Senator

Please do not be disrespectful of anyone, including the Bureau.
This is not official in any way, shape, or form.

1 Like

FBI spi- just kidding.

They’re doing fine.

3 Likes

is my investigation still ongoing?

2 Likes

No flash

1 Like

FBI is doing well and the new director got everything under control.Good job,FBI

3 Likes

Honestly FBI is doing pretty great. I had a little argument with them after harassing poor Andorks, but besides that it’s been good.

2 Likes

Great to hear :+1:

1 Like

What’s a “Bureau”? I only know a department in Firestone called Firestone Bureau of Investigation.

firestone BUREAU of investigations

1 Like

Please respect the Firestone Bureau if Investigation by calling it by its full name. They’re doing a wonderful job under Director Maltinator!

1 Like

are you kidding me-

nevermind

1 Like

Wonderful job thus far, besides the little disagreement over the handling of the investigation into Andorks, and you guys are good to have around.

3 Likes

All good things so far.

Glad to see them actually moving in the right direction after having multiple directors and changes that are still on-going. Collectively, I believe they’ll make it far and conduct investigations in an unprecedented manner. Though their investigation into Justice Andorks was turbulent, fortunately, they bounced back.

Signed,
Brotix_RBLX
State Representative

2 Likes

Firestone Bureau of Investigation is doing good. Glad that they’re under new, good director, Maltinator. Hopefully we can see some good work in the future.

3 Likes