Firestone audio not working, any fixes?

Needless to say, my Firestone audio in-game is not working at all, but in every other game the audio is doing just fine. I have made sure to turn up my volume to 10 and that checks out as well. I have restarted my computer, re-installed ROBLOX too and the problem still persists. I thought I’d actually make this as “bug reports” but since nobody else is experiencing this issue I thought I’d just make it a discussion inquiry. Please let me know any solutions in the comments, thank you!

2 Likes

Did you uninstall roblox completely? like everything

2 Likes

mhm I have

2 Likes

You know you can report the problem to ROBLOX themselves right?

Check developer console in V2 maybe that’ll show something regarding audio, my advice.

2 Likes

alright ty sir

2 Likes

I’m assuming you’re on a windows machine, if you right click on your speaker icon on the bottom right, bring up the volume mixer and make sure Roblox meets the line set on your main volume, as this can be the problem for some users.

2 Likes

The issues described is only in Stapleton County V2 itself apparently, in other ROBLOX games his audio works fine, so that wouldn’t be the preempt solution unless it didn’t work in all ROBLOX games.

2 Likes

Still, always good to double check to eliminate any errors in a fix

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like