"Firestone Air National Guard"

Thoughts?

3 Likes

This would just cause lag

4 Likes

Perhaps. This would be less active as FNG in the county, just in county for deployments, but would be better mobilized for SoE, etc.

2 Likes

attacks drones then yes, planes and heli’s no thx

1 Like

MAYBE. This is a very big topic. It could be part of NG or be its own dept. This needs to be thoroughly layed out. There can be an air national guard base at the INTL. airport, but thats all I can think of for now, needs more elaborating.

30 PM
SCFD Firefighter,
DPS Crime Processor

2 Likes

“Air National Guard” as in an Air Force Auxiliary. different branch, not a department.

2 Likes

this is fs. cg is part of ng

2 Likes

I do think NG could use some helicopters. Though, an entire Air National Guard for Firestone would just be useless for the county, for when deployed out to other areas, it could be useful, but as I said, in the county, no.

2 Likes

testt

2 Likes

yes

SpeedEnforcement1

5 Likes

Tried to do this back when I was Brig Gen in NG, was shot down by fed

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

the devs hate fsp’s helis as is so no/

2 Likes

Cool concept, but it won’t work.

We just want patrol caps and helmets

2 Likes

Hell no

1 Like

lol…

devs need to give us helmets and covers

1 Like

Silly idea. Helicopters traditionally with regards to the real world are flown and maintained by the Army. No need for another branch - helicopters could be managed by an Aviation Battalion in addition to the Battalions we already have.

By the same token however, they would only add lag to SC and be mostly useless. FNG sits at the base 98% of the time as it is.

1 Like

Fair point(s).

1 Like

useless.

3 Likes