Firestone Advocacy Committee

I was doing some thinking–an idea came to my mind to potentially establish an advocacy group. This advocacy group will be a liaison from the community directly to the government. We take in issues and essentially draft laws and send them to Congress to exert our voice as a community to the gov’t. Not only will our purpose be to draft laws but communicate with the members of the Congress, Judiciary, and Executive Branch.

I would like to hear the feedback from the community and contact me via Discord (Brotix_RBLX #9540). Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

Would’nt that literally just be a congress member without power? lol…

6 Likes

thats why congress members have dms

4 Likes

liaision from the community directly to the government”

4 Likes

so more like a lobby group?

6 Likes

Indeed. In addition, I would like to make a correction to my spelling since it won’t change. (liaison*)

4 Likes

Sounds good to me.

6 Likes

Glad we’re on the same page.

3 Likes

I have nothing better to do, so this sounds cool.

4 Likes

So… I had to change the name to Firestone Advocacy Committee, due to the fact that the old name was abbreviated as “FAG.” AN-T-WAYS… here is a draft of the logo.

5 Likes

If you want you could make a discord for it and invite congress members and make it open to the public to join

4 Likes

looks sick :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks you.

4 Likes

Interesting concept.
Representation is always looking to improve.
The concept of it might be fading, but representing the people is vital to a functioning democracy. Without the people, there is not a government.

4 Likes

I’m interested in somewhat participating within FAG :wink:

in other terms, FAC.

6 Likes

I look forward to your support.

4 Likes

We have that Senator, its called the Senate Discord :thinking: @Baron_Natertot8425

3 Likes

But only us Senate noobs use it sur

3 Likes

People can use it aswell

3 Likes

If we just elect, like, good representatives, then we would be represented in the government already.

3 Likes