Firestone 1st Response Group

Firestone 1st Response Group

Who we are:
The first responders that work alongside the Stapleton County Fire Department. Our task is to provide basic - moderate medical services to those who need quick and efficient medical attention in the county. The SCFD is slowly rebuilding, but it’s time that they need assistance.

How to be hired?
You do not need to be EMT-B, but we will be holding public classes / private classes to those who want to be apart of our corporation and assist day-to-day operations in the county

Have a question? Post a reply down below!

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Yeah… no. If someone wasn’t EMT-B+ taught by the FFA I wouldn’t let them touch me.

2 Likes

Lol, we really don’t need your support honestly. It’s an idea for someone to bring to place, I don’t give a single fuck on what they do. I’m just trying to assist SCFD with ideas. Especially how they only open apps when there is a graduation.

1 Like

4 Likes

Welp time to bring the malpractice bill back to congress!

6 Likes

Cool.

1 Like

Wait are you even cert as an EMT by the FFA? @Rulishh

1 Like

So to sum it up, it’s a private ambulance service?

1 Like

@Fastbird4 for the love of god, please do pull in a malpractice bill.

As for this whole group thing, you probably should get Commerce’s approval first before you go on and do this. Illegal businesses aren’t really properly punished but you should still bring this up with Commerce.

3 Likes

leave the platform

1 Like

Good idea, bad idea. Many pro’s and con’s such as “no need for EMT-B” Like teh fuq? Nononononono. You better fix that, also get approved, just because you think that FFA takes forever, well guess what, deal with it stop bitching around and wait. Unlike this company, which is again not a bad idea but its stupid at the same time. If you wanna be an EMT, Private or public, be cert or begone! Yep that’s my opinion hope you actually understand what I am talking about cause this is just not the best solution.

2 Likes

nah 5 words

Hi if you do this I’ll sue your thing.

• Dr_PhantomSCPF
    FFA JTO
    SCFD Senior Firefighter.
5 Likes

Like Phantom said, your gonna have some major class action law suits up your ass for malpractice, especially malpractice without a license!

Trust me, commerce would probably never approve this unless all of your members were qualified and commerce went retarded for a bit.

2 Likes
  1. Malpractice.
  2. Everyone in your group needs to be First Aid Certified, EMT-B certified, or EMT-P certified.
2 Likes

Why did senate have to fail the malpractice bill :disappointed:

1 Like

As Training Operations Captain, hereby stating this is in no-way affiliated with the department and will be looking to file charges for those who get in the way.

5 Likes

how 2 join

2 Likes

@Fastbird4
thought we already had a malpractice law
or something relating to it.

1 Like