Fire_DreamCloud For House of Representatives

Hello. Many faces will probably not know me but, I have been thinking of starting to do a job in Firestone and I notice Firestone is hosting elections. Everyone must start somewhere! Here I am running for House of Representatives to kick off a new job in Firestone. I have been in the county before and notice some problems and I wish to fix them and try to make House a better chamber than its current state. One major problem in the chambers I have noticed is inactivity, I wish to become House of Representative to be active and to expel the Representatives who do not wish to be active and waste and hold up the Congress. Another major problem is the laws with loopholes and I wish to read each legislation and make sure nothing can be misinterpreted as anything else. My agenda for all legations is to fix loopholes before passing and making new laws to better Firestone and having departments defined and making sure secondary and primary jobs are up-to-day. Another thing I like to address is the Constitution of Firestone, I would like to amend it so that Judicial Branch would see cases with evidence before failing or passing it like they currently do. To not waste Court Justice time try to sort the spam and no evidence but ones with few witnesses and a picture and having a set time to not further prolong the Judicial. Finally on my agenda is to make sure communication is passed by both chambers so items on dockets aren’t halted due to small reasons for amendments. I have seen things on the docket being tabled because of some wording but one chamber doesn’t know what it was. I wish to fix this by talking to each other and making sure we all understand each other. I thank you all for reading my speech and I can always be reached by the public, I am here for you and to help Congress pass and make this term a great term.
Signed,
Fire_DreamCloud

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.