Fire Department Medcat

This looks cool…

Since Firestone is suppose to be a tropical climate, this would be a cool addition. I don’t think it would be too hard to create as you can just change the colors and a few decals on the SWAT bearcat to make this.

Post below if you agree or not. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Unstaffable by SCFD due to membership, fairly useless in our climate.

5 Likes

if you’re dual cert and the situation calls for it, no matter the rig you’re assigned you could probably use it.
Unless theres some spedial training i don’t see why not

4 Likes

I mean, first off this truck looks cool never heard of a medtruck mmm :heart_eyes: but, v3 will be a tropical climate, but u know crazy weather won’t actually occur. I’d say this should be used if fire HAS to respond to an emergency and can’t wait for LEOS to deem the scene safe, this is a good idea. but only if FD can take damage in v3.

especially since in v3, according to fed, you will actually die, and won’t respawns until a bit, and injuries will be more realistic, which means we will depend on fd a lot more in v3. not just for roleplay purposes.

3 Likes

It’s not really a good vehicle for the department. They have plenty of departments for everyone to be safe. They have FSP, SCSO, Homeland Security, and more!

2 Likes

is it necessary? no
but is it cool? yes
we need it

5 Likes

Won’t be possible since fed being the almighty dictator he is absolutely despises the concept of TacMed and RTF teams

3 Likes

i would rather have had TEMS than this, also this is useless for v3 ok

3 Likes
2 Likes