Finished

**Faded_RBLX for County Executive!**

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SECTION I ~ Introduction

Hello Citizens of Firestone!

** My name is Faded_RBLX, and I am running for County Executive. My plans are simple, and I have thought as though we have needed a CE with simple plans. Simple plans avoid confusion, and ensures the public understands what I will accomplish as County Executive. I am not going to try and make my speech look fancy with big words, nor am I going to attempt to intimidate my fellow opponents in this election. I am a simple person, with simple, but effective plans.**
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SECTION II ~ My plans for SC Departments.

** Many people are very focused on the CE’s pick for Sheriff and Fire Chief. As of now, I intend to keep the current administration the same. Keeping the administration the same ensures things will continue smoothly and will ensure no issues are caused when the new CE takes office. As for departments in general, I will be fairly hands off and let departments handle themselves. If an issue presents itself that I need to step in for, then I will. I plan on doing weekly check-ins with every SC Department to ensure I am aware of any issues, and I know what I need to improve.**
Section III ~ Past Experience

** Many may ask me what my experiences are in government, but to be honest, I do not have a ton. I was in the Redwood City Council for a while, and I was also the Deputy Mayor candidate in Norfolk back in February i’d say. I have also helped out with campaigns for gov. spots and watched the judicial process along with being involved in the County Council, watching different bills get passed and such. I have been in mostly County level jobs throughout my career in Firestone, as I was the Ex-SCSO Undersheriff. I understand how these departments work, so I intend to help SCSO, SCFD, and all SC Departments function as a whole. Many people overlook this detail in a CE, but I find one important quality in a County Executive is their experiences and knowledge in departments, and understanding their internals to allow transparency.**
SECTION IV ~ Plans

** As I stated earlier, my plans are quite simple. It is hard to plan for a position when things can change so quickly. I intend to get the County Courts up and running finally, and get that set up. I have seen many CEs fail to do this, and I intend to talk to some people to get their advice, and start getting the Courts set up. As for departments, I plan on having weekly meetings with the HICOMM/Dep. Head to ensure they are all set and do not need anything from me. If the department(s) need something from me, I will try my best to provide that. The County Executive should be aware of what is happening in the County Level Departments, and it is vital that the CE pays attention. I, promise to do that. I know my plans are not very long nor detailed, but if I do get the position, I will examine what needs to be accomplished and complete it. The County Gov. has been inactive for quite some time now, and I also am going to host CC elections shortly after I am elected (if I am elected). **
SECTION V ~ Conclusion

** As I said, I am a very simple person. I am not going to include some big, fancy words just to impress you, the voters. I intend to provide a transparent and easy-going term as County Executive, and this is vital to having a functional County Government. I am for the citizens, not against them. I am not some dictator just looking to get CE for attention and fame, I just want to help the County Government flourish again. I am simple, I am transparent, and I am willing to speak with whoever has a question regarding my campaign. **

**Signed, **

**Middle Class Citizen and SCFD Candidate **

Faded_RBLX

2 Likes

oof support

2 Likes

suppORT

2 Likes

Supportt

Daddy Moraless

2 Likes

Support.