Final word on oath

You are welcome to view my rant about how people decided this was a huge problem suddenly and out of no where on another topic.

Complying with the BOR, we have made the last four words optional but will still respectfully ask Cadets to say them to avoid any controversy. Those who decide not to shall be free of punishment.

This change was made hours ago. Since there are false allegations ground around that we require it still, posting it here.

2 Likes

The fact that you ask Cadets to say it to avoid controversy is a problem, what controversy do you think you will get into if not every Cadets says So Help Me God? POST isn’t a Christian college this shit shouldn’t matter

3 Likes

How would it look if everyone said the four words, but the one person decided not to? This would make this person controversial in the community already.

This recommendation has nothing to do with God. Not saying it will start the debate all over again and I really hate it!

1 Like

Look, you got what you want from the man. Stop making it an issue.

2 Likes

No it wouldn’t, it would show that this person does not believe in a god, and that person & the POST Academy should not be bothered about this.

1 Like

Who gives a shit about the word - it’s just four words. You are being too sensitive. Again, it would be recommended to just say it instead of causing a debate.

1 Like

Max, your getting me and the rest of the people mixed up, I’m not being sensitive here, i’m trying to bring up a point that people need to realize that people don’t believe in what they believe, Academy Graduation or not

1 Like

No point in continuing this, lets quit replying and allow it to die

1 Like

I agree. My only problem is how everyone decided to get upset over it suddenly and go on the typical post hate train over it. What triggered my response to you was the comment essentially making fale claims.

I don’t care about the words. I’m not very religious. Again - the brats we have around here caused the problem

1 Like

Nice.

1 Like

who knew a few pixels could make someone so mad

3 Likes

just because @Torenixz got triggered for that word doesn’t m ean the entire world should get triggered. if I were you, I’d stick out my finger, and put some earp;lugs in. because enough bullshit. let’s face it, america in 2018 is utter, literal, horse fucking shit.

1 Like

That needs to be your quote “It’s just a few pixels”

1 Like

So help me God

2 Likes

Lets not get into another debate, yeah? Its a fucking block game. At the end of the day it means nothing. Also, this is a RP game, correct? Then you ROLEPLAY that you WONT get TRIGGERED because of a few words at the end of a oath that have been there since day 1. I would fully support Max making it required, and if anyone disagrees, let them disagree.

1 Like

We’ll now actually just not mention it

1 Like

Don’t make it sound like his fault, cause we all know a few people would go ape shit over it.

The POST Oath, when said in public, will give everyone the idea that the person who said it is religious.

If anyone has a problem with saying “So help me God”, maybe they can’t afford to commit to being a roblox cop. Tough shit.

If then, the person has a religious belief [or lack thereof] leading the person to not want to say those words, they have the option of not attending graduation and private messaging the oath. If they want to attend grad, they’ll have to deal with the ‘occupational hazards.’

solution plz

3 Likes

Requesting this thread be locked

1 Like
1 Like