Final noot noot

Alrighty, roo. Let’s get this thing going, I guess…
SO, been in Firestone for almost like 2 years now? I think it’s time for me to move on from Firestone and go find another passion. Firestone will always be a great community. It’ll always strive through its hard times. It’s been a fun run in Firestone as a legal person, but it got boring fast as the same stuff kept happening (don’t know if it was just me or just the servers I was in.)

My career all began in June of 2018. I applied for POST and then got accepted went through POST and graduated Class 33. I then went onto applying for SCSO and getting accepted and I was extremely excited to get into my first LEO department. SCSO was a fun ride. My career had man ups and downs though, but we won’t get into that for now… Then I went onto doing some other departments and seeing how they ran. Then when I got into SCSO, I applied for a POST Junior Instructor position. I soon became in love with teaching the new POST cadets. They were always fun to teach and hangout with (Most of the time)

Thank you all to the people who gave me some cool memories throughout my career and I enjoyed every moment, except the times when people tried to screw me over. (COUGH JIBBER COUGH). sorry.

Some cool ass people to mention
@ExoticShepherd
@FidelityWarrior
@Masterkiller0587
@Elite_Creations
@ethan_playtime
@BeastDabest
@t1dtony (best lawyer) (thanks for helping me through the jibber john case ily)
@Kat4Katrina
@KoraRobloxPlayer
@NinWin1 (love you bb)
@Kro_x
@Fairfull
@Lidels
@KensterVids
@TTEMB
@Mymoo33
@Annoyingk1ds
@spookdan
@B_ear
@MisterGermanAidan
@Hobo_Bear
@airplane1221
@MaximusGXL (thanks for letting me mass tag the POST disc, I want more lettuce by the way)
@IceyTrigger
@Uncircuit
@anon53012218
( sorry if I missed you, too many cool people to list :()

Peace people
(if people read this) (IDK)
Rainy_54.
NOOT NOOT

13 Likes

6 Likes

knew you wouldn’t put me on there ahahahahahahahahahahahah
beat you to the noot noot
o7

3 Likes

NOOOO YOU CANT LEAVE

All jokes aside though, it was a pleasure to work with you and we all love you dude. Please don’t cut communication with me, I wanna keep doing stupid shit together.

All praise the makarov gods.

Farewell. Tyfys o7 good sir

3 Likes

rainy what the hell no

omg

4 Likes

It’s been an absolute pleasure being your superior and colleague. Fun times on SWAT, practicing, just been an amazing adventure. You have potential to do great things. Take care of yourself.

noot noot.

3 Likes

rainy
no
I do not allow u to do dis

All jokes aside, have fun with whatever you choose to pursue. Godspeed.

3 Likes

wow…

3 Likes

you think you can leave? haha, no.

3 Likes

pls take care of birb :frowning:

3 Likes

“You were good son, real good, maybe even the best.” o7

– Solider

np - hope the lettuce was good

farewell gamer

3 Likes