Fedora's response and update to the SCFD Petition

You can find the original forum here: SCFD Department Law Petition

I spoke with fedora briefly in DMs, and I appreciate him taking the time to do so. The final result, and the final word no matter what, is that SCFD will remain fully primary. I brought up the point of why Corrections can be Secondary and SCFD can’t at all, and he gave me this as him reasoning, “Cops aren’t firefighters. Corrections has no choice and has little to no development support.” I also inquired about his volunteer idea and asked if it was possible to be implemented into V2 SCFD and his response on the idea, “No volunteer would be a whole new dept and V3 only.” While I am disappointed, he still gave me a response, which is good. Now, what to do with this information is up to the Fire Chief and his administration, along with the County Executive. I hope a solution can be created in the meantime and if my assistance is requested with it, my DMs are always open. I hope you guys all stick with SCFD, despite the unfortunate circumstances, because as a LEO, it is really helpful when there are Paramedics in the county since there is no auto-heal. If anyone still has outstanding questions, please DM me and Ill respond as soon as I can.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like