Fedora appreciation thread

thank you fedora for being a founder that doesn’t abolish the constitution. thank you for being a founder that doesn’t say to himself “the government sucks” and decides to remove everyone and shut down the functioning government

i appreciate you, thank you for letting government run itself without stepping in (unless in an extreme case)

thank you fedoramasterb98 i appreciate you

26 Likes

ty dad

9 Likes

yes this is good

3 Likes

agreed

3 Likes

ya ok

3 Likes

i agree.

thanks fedora for bringing all these nice people together. but then again cancer came with but who cares.

thx for everything

4 Likes

as much as parts of the government suck sometimes…

8 Likes

so true

2 Likes

Gucci

2 Likes

ty fed

1 Like

thx for not sending us criminals out of the country and building a wall like trump thxxxxxxx am very happy you has not left us to die

2 Likes

Yeah, let it be noted the only time fed really “fucked” with the Government was when Kolibob AA’ed and that was a administrative matter.

4 Likes

lick me fed

2 Likes

Oh yes

2 Likes

thank u fed <3

2 Likes

well if you gonna go back on promises at least you let the gov work hopefully v3 wont have a crappy launch like v2

2 Likes

@FederalLaw everyone is calling u daddy

2 Likes

I am a citizen of FS and MF myself, I graduated Class 14 today.
Today Wonderful things have happened and terrible things have occured.
Francis got fired.
Constitution = Shutdown.
Government = Shutdown.
Attorney General = Fired
Governor = Resigned.
This is a tragedy, this is why Firestone beats Mayflower when it comes to government, I wish we could help eachother out. I shall pray for Mayflower and for it not to fucking shutdown because I just graduated and I wanna be a cop so #PrayToGodThatShitGetsBetter #DicksOutForMayflower.
Good luck Mayflower.

4 Likes

#NationalFedoraAppreciationDay

2 Likes

who are you?

3 Likes