'FearRP' should be removed

What is the purpose of ‘FearRP’. am I missing something? if so, please do explain it down below. (after you’ve read)

TLDR; It should only be FRP to force a leo to do certain actions out of fear, not public employees. servers no purpose and only ruins roleplay.

‘FearLeoRp’ would make a lot more sense. There is literally no point it should be FRP for anyone besides leos. It only ruins roleplay. I got in the back of a taxi, he figured out I was a criminal, I told him to not radio it or I’d, well, you know. He informed me it was ‘FearRP’. The RP was voided.

Maybe DOT, DPW, and FD will be forced to commit crimes and will be framed? That is why ‘innocent until proven guilty’ exist. If we were to take one of them hostage and force them to break laws such as reckless drive, etc, they would be innocent until proven otherwise. They can easily switch to T1 or T2 and inform an LEO on the situation.

Public employees are more than capable of defending themselves. OC is a very powerful self-defense tool, not to mention most public employees carry CFL nowadays and are fully armed with a CZ all the way up to a AK-47. Make. I say get rid of ‘FearRP’ and add ‘FearLeoRp’ or something of that sort.

3 Likes

FS has no affirmative excuses or justifications beyond self defense or defense of a third party. So in the eyes of our laws, any crime this theoretical taxi driver commits is still on him.

4 Likes

there should be a bill drafted that more or less explains that under duress any crime forcing someone else to commit another crime should fall on the person holding the other one hostage. (Basically I hold rw taxi service hostage and tell them not to stop for police, he gets pursued and pulled out of the car. I get out and get apprehended. I should be responsible for all the gun charges and what not AND the evasion, its not rocket science.)

3 Likes

exactly

2 Likes

I believe a law has been proposed to decriminalize entrapment—perhaps duress could be included?

Anyway, I’m just going to hop in here to comment on “innocent until proven guilty,” because that’s not really the case in Firestone. Whilst in the eyes of the court, you cannot be CONVICTED, you can be arrested without having been “proved guilty.”

In most departments, an arrest (especially with no evidence) will get an employee fired. If you don’t have any evidence that you are falsely arrested, the courts will likely deem the arrest valid. Firestone does not generally practice presumed innocence.

2 Likes

here’s your man kerbal traffic laws are however excluded if ur in duress :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

FearRP rules do not exist within the State of Firestone.

FRP = Fail Roleplay

2 Likes