FDOT Employee for City Council - CoopaIoop

Hello Firestone citizen, County Council Special Elections are currently open and I am running!

To start off, I am CoopaIoop (uppercase " i " NOT an L). I’ve been trying to gain more experience with politics within ROBLOX and believe as a council member that would be the BEST for my political
journey.

To keep it short,
If I am elected, my goal is to primarily learn more and see if politics is a good and enjoyable fit for me. I will listen to your voice and do my best to please you. Please help me by signing off and replying saying " I (username) support CooaIoop! ".

Please vote for me!

I am a really chill person so don’t hesitate to ask questions or give me constructive feedback: Coopaloop#9547

Thanks for your support! I ask that you share this with your friends so I can get more votes.

Thank you.
FDOT employee, CoopaIoop

2 Likes

no support

2 Likes

how will you make it better? @CoopaIoop

2 Likes

yo were you my taxi driver yesterday lmao
but fr what are your plans you should at least have a few ideas of what you wanna do, i understand you want more experience but you gotta come with a plan or it will just be a wasted council seat

2 Likes

before you run you better have some plans. i understand your trying to gain more experience with politics within Firestone. but if you got no plans no one will vote for you. theirs a good suggestion when your running next time. unfortunately i don’t know what your plans are to support the city of redwood so i will not support you.

signed,

AlexTheAviatorRBLX
City Councilman of the District of Prominence.

3 Likes

You can still edit your posts I believe, try to think of some plans and get on the ballot, ask some civilians on the streets what they want to see in a government, hopefully these tips help

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like